[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
Xaero's Minimap is giving a lot of error spamming the console using a lot of CPU. Closing the console fixes it temporally.

Code:
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport:func_85057_a:320]: Negative index in crash report handler (0/5)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Getting block
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150810_a(Chunk.java:531)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap.getCaving(Minimap.java:608)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap.access$100(Minimap.java:36)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap$MapLoader.run(Minimap.java:120)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Xaero's Minimap is giving a lot of error spamming the console using a lot of CPU. Closing the console fixes it temporally.

Code:
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport:func_85057_a:320]: Negative index in crash report handler (0/5)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Getting block
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_150810_a(Chunk.java:531)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap.getCaving(Minimap.java:608)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap.access$100(Minimap.java:36)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at com.minimap.minimap.Minimap$MapLoader.run(Minimap.java:120)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[14:06:49] [Thread-15/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Thanks, fixed in 1.1.16.

Also added a quest to resurrect turrets. Automagy updated to 0.23.

Reactions: wacky444

Luke the Swede

Jul 29, 2019
VERY NICE PACK! altough i think the quest thingy would be way cooler if it was in darker colours like black and purple instead of grey and orange.

Berserker SF

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to play this mod pack but it keeps crashing when i get into the world. I tried downgrading the version but the same error happened. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-09_09.53.25-server.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 75

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
I really want to play this mod pack but it keeps crashing when i get into the world. I tried downgrading the version but the same error happened. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Try deleting the whole FTB folder and redownload the pack. Also, allocate 4GB of RAM for the launcher.

VERY NICE PACK! altough i think the quest thingy would be way cooler if it was in darker colours like black and purple instead of grey and orange.

Orange matches the quest book item :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated to the last version.

When we die the minimap don't mark death point.

Something goes crazy in my base, first all redstone lamp disappear, second I can't turn off one set of turret, third after I close minecraft for dinner all jars and one golem disappear.

Last edited:

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get the brass needed for the sacrificial knife?, the recipe says i need blood to make it at blood altar from a void brass, but need the knife first to get blood.

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug, i got air infused stone when i tried to craft fire infused stone, i used the red fluorite shards.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated to the last version.

When we die the minimap don't mark death point.

Something goes crazy in my base, first all redstone lamp disappear, second I can't turn off one set of turret, third after I close minecraft for dinner all jars and one golem disappear.

The minimap was downgraded because the updated/latest versions are less stable.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
I tried quite a lot of modpacks, but this one is one of the only ones that made me really involved in the storyline.
I mean, hearing arrows shouting everywhere right when you first log in, this abandoned building in the darkness, huge monsters lurking in the caves, just wow !

Also, starting with something else than Ex Nihilo for the basics is very exciting ! (I like Ex Nihilo, but there are too many modpacks using it, ihmo)

I can't wait to play it again ! Thanks a lot for this great modpack !

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
After playing a while the server starts to slow down, i checked the map with mcedit and found a lot of chupacabras in caves, there is a config to turn on auto despawn for them.

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.20 gives me the following error on creating a new world:

[14:24:21] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 12.05.15 14:24
Description: Ticking player

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JS
ON at line 1 column 12
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:65)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:45)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.readFromJSON(DonationFamiliars.java:61)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.getFamiliarsForPlayer(DonationFamiliars.java:93)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.ExtendedPlayer.onUpdate(ExtendedPlayer.java:148)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.EventListener.onEntityUpdate(EventListener.java:137)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_242_EventListener_onEntityUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:287)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1560)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C06PacketPlayerPosLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:20)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1505)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.checkLenient(JsonReader.java:1386)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.doPeek(JsonReader.java:531)
at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:414)
at com.google.gson.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:60)
... 22 more

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. Tried to test out the pack, but always crash when I try to start/enter a world.
Tried to redownload the pack twice already (not sure if with "Delte the FTB Folder" it is meant to completly delete FTB so I have to redownload every pack I play?). Allocated 4GB as well (as mentioned a few postings aboth mine) still not working.

Crash Report (the part that is needed I hope, if not I can post the whole)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 12.05.15 14:20

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.readFromJSON(DonationFamiliars.java:61)
at lycanite.lycanitesmobs.api.pets.DonationFamiliars.getFamiliarsForPlayer(DonationFamiliars.java:93)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_240_EventListener_onEntityUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1560)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:288)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:295)
at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147347_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:303)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer.func_148833_a(SourceFile:137)
at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C03PacketPlayer$C06PacketPlayerPosLook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:20)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
... 22 more

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Heya. Tried to test out the pack, but always crash when I try to start/enter a world.
Tried to redownload the pack twice already (not sure if with "Delte the FTB Folder" it is meant to completly delete FTB so I have to redownload every pack I play?). Allocated 4GB as well (as mentioned a few postings aboth mine) still not working.

Crash Report (the part that is needed I hope, if not I can post the whole)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 12.05.15 14:20

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 12
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_240_EventListener_onEntityUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
... 22 more
Version 1.1.20 gives me the following error on creating a new world:

[14:24:21] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Oh - I know what I did wrong!

Time: 12.05.15 14:24

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JS
ON at line 1 column 12
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_242_EventListener_onEntityUpdate_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
... 22 more

Fixed in 1.1.21 in the next hour.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
After playing a while the server starts to slow down, i checked the map with mcedit and found a lot of chupacabras in caves, there is a config to turn on auto despawn for them.
You can turn it off in Lycantite mod config.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.21 : made a new world and forge detect missing/block items. Missing blocks/items : lycanitemobs:mobtoken, freshwatermobs:lapisfishandchips, freshwatermobs:silexmeatraw, freshwatermobs:silexmeatcooked, forestmobs:wargtreat.

Click Yes and the world load up.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
1.1.21 : made a new world and forge detect missing/block items. Missing blocks/items : lycanitemobs:mobtoken, freshwatermobs:lapisfishandchips, freshwatermobs:silexmeatraw, freshwatermobs:silexmeatcooked, forestmobs:wargtreat.

Click Yes and the world load up.
That's probably because of mod updates/edits without changing the template map at all. Just ignore it.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I know but few times after spawn my base are invaded by few dark gorgomite (wich kill me easyly) and some remobra (wich poisoned me).

I'm in spiral of death :mad: Sentence : deletion of the world.

samurai_shawn2

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so far this has been one of the best modpacks i have ever played but the pace seems a bit slow, currently i just made a cobble gen, does anyone have an tips for trying to mine ores without getting murdered? Also is there an easier way to obtain brass for the quests, because its quite hard to get them by mining copper and zinc.

Last edited: