[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know where you can find mithril?? I am trying to make the blood altar but can't due to not being able to locate this material...

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
How do i refill the crucible with water?
Fill the glass bottles with water from the water below the lamp of growth, then right click it onto the crucible.
Does anyone know where you can find mithril?? I am trying to make the blood altar but can't due to not being able to locate this material...
Between 95 and 105 vertically in cobblestone pillars.

Reactions: wacky444

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
As @ILLEGAL says I've made a new research not after scanning charcoal and I've obtained a research with only one aspect, no question mark for the second aspect.

EDIT : I've made a new world and scanning charcoal didn't unlock the second aspect of the research note for torch.

EDIT : I've made a research note for refiling the scribing tool and same thing append, no second aspect at all, no question mark indicating that I must discover a new aspect.

Last edited:

Jasaaan

Jul 29, 2019
As @ILLEGAL says I've made a new research not after scanning charcoal and I've obtained a research with only one aspect, no question mark for the second aspect.

EDIT : I've made a new world and scanning charcoal didn't unlock the second aspect of the research note for torch.

EDIT : I've made a research note for refiling the scribing tool and same thing append, no second aspect at all, no question mark indicating that I must discover a new aspect.
Instead of connecting aspects, for that one, you just place that aspect in the note.

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019

Not sure but my video might help you. You simply drag any aspect in research game

Reactions: Zarvoxbe

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
When i use the corroded axe to attack sometimes Creepers spawn? and then i explode and die why is that.....

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.14, disabled mob bombs and added Difficultlife.
For existing worlds please go to the world save folder in the ESM config and change the mob bomb config to false. Also change the number from 9 to 0. Do the same for the ESM config in the config folder.

Reactions: Ogreboy

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
this may be a dumb question but how do you get the gold to make the sacrificial dagger thing from blood magic?

wacky444

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, the turrets won't last forever, their purpose is to defend you at the start so you can eventually start defending on your own.
We just built a boiler, i think we can manage, atleast i got some ender pearls from the turrets.

Edit: Nope, the zombies started to break the walls.

Last edited: