[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
How do you disable Reika's stupid update message thing that never goes away on top?
Update their mods, really that's the way. The update tracker was changed to make it easier to deal with in response to criticism but that wasn't added till after the versions this pack has so to make it go away your best bet is to update the mods.

Emperor_Niko

Jul 29, 2019
Update their mods, really that's the way. The update tracker was changed to make it easier to deal with in response to criticism but that wasn't added till after the versions this pack has so to make it go away your best bet is to update the mods.

And I thought the long list of update messages that always loaded at the start were annoying enough, but Reika goes beyond that with the stupid scrolling message.

I'm sure that updating anything will break stuff in the modpack wouldn't it?

Edit: Actually I just figured it out that you could disable the update checker thing, so nevermind.

Last edited:

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
What mod makes the zombies break torches and jack o lanterns?
Can't seem to find the config for it.

Emblin

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is extremely similar to the one I made, but never published xD

It was called Under Siege, had a story about a prospering world that got invaded by monsters through a RIFT, and you were being hunted down as the last survivor. lol

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing your pack and im liking this, at begin its having more time of fun than the boring depth knowlodge about mods, please try to make more self-explanatory the key items for progression with HQM.
Its a story and i want to hear more about the character ideas of what he did, so i can try the same in hardcore mode or best. Most packs do you work so much for little things, and so much is several hours dedicated for 1 modpack of 1 game.
Keep improving your story, Sieged is good and immersive!

CrimsonMisticulX

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i need a bit of help here im trying to host a server for this pack for me and my friends but the current problem is that i cant seem to find the hardcore questing mod in the server files
i dont know how to fix this can you help??

rmfranco

Jul 29, 2019
So far, when I right click to use NEI to show any recipe, it crashes. I haven't looked recently, but the one time I did, it said there was a problem with cobblestone wall.

A report from a time it crashed.
http://paste.ee/p/dIBj6

Edit: Also, is there any reason for me to need Enviromine? I'm not fond of it.

Last edited: