[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

arufino32

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, congratulations for the modpack. It's similar to an idea I've had for quite a while, but I never got around to actually creating a modpack.

However, after playing for about 4 minecraft-days, I haven't had a single skeleton (or spider, for that matter) spawning. In fact, I only had a bunch of zombies, creepers and 3 or 4 for Remobras (or however the poison-shooting flying Lycanite's mobs are called). In the Deep Dark, I would expect many more mobs.

Is this a known bug or is there something I am missing?

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I can't download version 1.1.13 (download error) but version 1.1.12 works !

@ILLEGAL you're so quick at updating your pack :p

Is is itented as @Haighyorkie says in his spotlight that in the main menu it says version 0.0.1 beta ?

Last edited:

Vidinston

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone that has the modpack as slow moving isn't managing every thing right. I have gotten completed with the first chapter in less than an hour. Resource and time management is key.

Reactions: lLLEGAL

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
So... Start of game, Harvesting the Cactus and Reeds for wood...
Suddenly, 2 mobs spawn, 1 a Tree/plant thing and the other a creeper that blows EVERYTHING up... No sand but 1, lamp of growth and warded jar and almost blows up the crucible. Why?

EDIT:: Hmmm.... I feel so confined, constantly bouncing up and down as I move around the bottom floor or just stepping onto the lift by accident while setting up.

Things break so easily it seems, a creeper riding another dropped on my side of the ward barrier and detonated, destroying the redstone controlling the turrets, now they autofire without any way to turn them off. This also destroyed the glowstone above the lever thus resulting in 2 tiles that spawn mobs within the base who instantly spawn behind me and boom, by base...

Last edited:

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, congratulations for the modpack. It's similar to an idea I've had for quite a while, but I never got around to actually creating a modpack.

However, after playing for about 4 minecraft-days, I haven't had a single skeleton (or spider, for that matter) spawning. In fact, I only had a bunch of zombies, creepers and 3 or 4 for Remobras (or however the poison-shooting flying Lycanite's mobs are called). In the Deep Dark, I would expect many more mobs.

Is this a known bug or is there something I am missing?

The skeletons probably spawned somewhere further you didn't notice, it's all RNG and they do spawn. Rocs drop bones as well.

I can't download version 1.1.13 (download error) but version 1.1.12 works !

@ILLEGAL you're so quick at updating your pack :p

Is is itented as @Haighyorkie says in his spotlight that in the main menu it says version 0.0.1 beta ?

Fixed, thanks!

So... Start of game, Harvesting the Cactus and Reeds for wood...
Suddenly, 2 mobs spawn, 1 a Tree/plant thing and the other a creeper that blows EVERYTHING up... No sand but 1, lamp of growth and warded jar and almost blows up the crucible. Why?

EDIT:: Hmmm.... I feel so confined, constantly bouncing up and down as I move around the bottom floor or just stepping onto the lift by accident while setting up.

Things break so easily it seems, a creeper riding another dropped on my side of the ward barrier and detonated, destroying the redstone controlling the turrets, now they autofire without any way to turn them off. This also destroyed the glowstone above the lever thus resulting in 2 tiles that spawn mobs within the base who instantly spawn behind me and boom, by base...

There is a very small chance that a Spriggian spawns when you break plants, there's also even smaller chance that a creeper spawns on a mob. If it bothers you too much turn mob griefing off. Or if you don't want to, use a backup of the world from the backup folder.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone that has the modpack as slow moving isn't managing every thing right. I have gotten completed with the first chapter in less than an hour. Resource and time management is key.
Would like to know how you got Rotten Food done quickly then, thats the part that has stopped me...

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
There is a very small chance that a Spriggian spawns when you break plants, there's also even smaller chance that a creeper spawns on a mob. If it bothers you too much turn mob griefing off. Or if you don't want to, use a backup of the world from the backup folder.
Which is the config where I can turn this feature off? I'm talking about the 'creeper sits on another mob at spawn' not about the spriggan chance.
I do not deem bats with ligthed tnt, ghasts with charged creepers on top and similar things as funny.
Not one bit.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Which is the config where I can turn this feature off? I'm talking about the 'creeper sits on another mob at spawn' not about the spriggan chance.
I do not deem bats with ligthed tnt, ghasts with charged creepers on top and similar things as funny.
Not one bit.
Go your world saves folder in ESM config and change the mob bomb config to false. Also change the number 9 to 0, do the same for the ESM config in the config folder.