[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

Joseph_PvP

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I've been playing this pack for 2 days now, I finally get to go to the nether, And theres no ores anywhere, Except quartz... I've looked everywhere, The screenshots of the pack show sulphur in some places, My nether has none of this. Can anyone please help me?

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I've been playing this pack for 2 days now, I finally get to go to the nether, And theres no ores anywhere, Except quartz... I've looked everywhere, The screenshots of the pack show sulphur in some places, My nether has none of this. Can anyone please help me?
I confirm you have a problem but can't help :(

Stephenator0316

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I got into the Nether, but sadly, only quartz & dense quartz are spawning :/ Looked at the configs, and it seems it is the only one enabled in the Phoenix Reborn\config\OresPlus \OreGenerators dim-1. :/

Deefster10k

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, which version of nether ores is on the current version of Phoenix Reborn? Also does anyone know of any other mods that are missing from the Curse download for some reason? I figure seeing as I launch most of my minecraft stuff from Curse Voice atm, might as well try and keep it all there.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out by connecting to my creeperhost server without adding anything.

Also, is NEI intentionally not in the server files?

Last edited:

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't load the pack properly. While loading it gets stuck on the Mojang screen. It has never done this before. I have played the pack and it has run smoothly. There is nothing in the console that I can see but I am not good at reading it. Here is the console: http://pastebin.com/S8H26gfT