[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
This would be REALLY great news. You release such high quality, finished packs, instead of a WIP pack like a lot of other authors do. However, your releases have always been in need of some post-release TLC to tidy things up. This would put your packs on a quality level that literally no other modpack is at (IMO). Nothing but love and respect for your work!
"more finished" I make modpacks when I have breaks from classes, like over the summer and then over the winter. I've barely touched ME^4 in months because I just don't have time for it. I do make sure my packs are at least 90% stable and have hours of enjoyment and playtime before releasing.

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
BTW can anyone tell me what are teh causes for the crash with creating arrows.

Don't use metallurgy metals for arrows irk known for causing a client crash

Fix is easy as updating to the newest version of tinkers construct and metallurgy I think

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Just those two?

I doubt you will be able to update just those 2 mods. IIRC, the latest version of TiCon requires a newer Forge (which is slightly more painful than just updating a jar), and I think that will force you to update half a dozen other mods. I had a post a few dozen pages back with some useful tips on what mods to update and how to update Forge to fix nearly all the mod-related bugs.

pazon123

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how to fix this but here it goes: I'm playing single player and whenever I load up my world again, I'm in creative mode with my entire inventory lost. The world is still the same- just not my inventory.

hatecreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Note the number of neutrons that noisium has (the value in parenthesis). Use the fusion reactor to combine two different elements whose neutrons will combine to the same value. Job done. Make sure you don't create any elements that don't exist like anything between 115 and 125 or anything above 125 other than 250, 500, 1000, 2000 etc. Basically if it isn't in NEI don't try to make it.
Just watched a video that explains this further. I get it now, not that hard at all :p Thanks!

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
If someone can remove the flux crystal mod and get hqm to work, let me know. It won't let me do it on my instance.

KeepOnDigging

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldn't it be nice if HQM could export quests in a human-readable format. Then at least you'd know where to look to find references to fluxed crystals!

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
If someone can remove the flux crystal mod and get hqm to work, let me know. It won't let me do it on my instance.

I really liked fluxed crystals in this pack, lots of legendary reward bags :D and besides the crappy gui and the machines sometimes stopped working it is somewhat stable IMO.

Reactions: nmarshall23

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't like it the fluxed crystals got mismatched ids, but once I updated it to .5g it worked like a charm with a config refresh. Though the quest ids became screwy like instead of reward bag seeds I'd need electrical seeds or vibrant seeds.

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't like it the fluxed crystals got mismatched ids, but once I updated it to .5g it worked like a charm with a config refresh. Though the quest ids became screwy like instead of reward bag seeds I'd need electrical seeds or vibrant seeds.

I started playing in version 1.0.3 and finished the map in v1.0.4 and always got the right seeds out of the infuser.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it might have just been a config not updating right cause I did the 1.0.3-1.0.4 and when infused my seeds were mixed in the infusing.

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Without fluxed crystals I would not have been able to complete the COOOOKKKKKIIIIEEEEZZZZZZ quest in a few days like I did. Is then intention to...

...build 300 wheat farms or just let things run for 13 years?

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
well, you can do some multidecker farms, also you can automate the coccoa beans pretty simple (as dire has shown) the only thing is, to build one octuple commressed cookie with AE2 you need to build a GIANGANt of a crafting cpu - or someone should get extracell to let you use the components also in crafting storage!