1.7.10 Total Meltdown [HQM][Tech][Space] - ABANDONED

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
have tested with the new release. Big Reactor is fixed, but the downgrade to Big Reactor RC11 wasn't necessary. The new CoFHCore and so on versions would have worked together with the newer Big Reactor version.

Would it be possible to add in the next release the following config Changes:
File: config/Galacticraft/core.conf
S:"External Sealable IDs" <
minecraft:glass
minecraft:glass_pane:0
minecraft:stained_glass
appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockQuartzGlass
BigReactors:BRMultiblockGlass
chisel:chisel.glass
chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassWhite
chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassYellow
chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightGray
chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBrown
ExtraUtilities:etherealglass
MineFactoryReloaded:stainedglass
TConstruct:GlassBlock
TConstruct:GlassBlock.StainedClear
ThermalExpansion:Glass
ExtraUtilities:greenscreen
>

# List blocks from other mods that the Sensor Glasses should recognize as solid blocks. Format is BlockName or BlockName:metadata.
S:"External Detectable IDs" <
minecraft:coal_ore
minecraft:diamond_ore
minecraft:gold_ore
minecraft:iron_ore
minecraft:lapis_ore
minecraft:redstone_ore
minecraft:lit_redstone_ore
chisel:chisel.blockTyrian:15
ExtraUtilities:greenscreen
chisel:chisel.obsidian:14
>

Then it is possbile to seal the domes (OK, you need about 36 oxygen sealers).

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Hot fix 1.2.1 has been sent to the launcher.
  • Can now properly seal the dome (Thanks Bakerman!)
  • Quests unbroke
  • Changed a few quests

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest about dirt, it mentions an "underground farm"... What underground farm? Where we supposed to make a farm under the base?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest about dirt, it mentions an "underground farm"... What underground farm? Where we supposed to make a farm under the base?

The original map was an under ground outpost and the story line reflected it. I thought I had updated all of the quest descriptions but I probably skipped a few :p

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I just opened up my world and I was back at the start, with all my items, and NO ROCKET TO GET BACK TO THE MOON!!!

When I used the teleport to get me back to the moon, I appeared UNDER F*****G GROUND!!!

Had to go into creative mode and dig straight up, thankfully I was directly under the moon base, only had to replace one block.

One last thing, my lander dissapeared

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get rubber? Figured it out... with a mega rubber sapling... it overwrote some of the base...

Last edited:

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Found a glitch. The quests: "More power", "Even more power", and "Power Not Underwelming" instantly are completed after completing the leadstone energy cell quest

I think it might be because the energy cells share an item ID or something...

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
I can right click to harvest crop but not vanila crop. Is this a bug? I've checked the config of harvest craft and the right click harvest crop is enable. anything wrong?

soulsick

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I´m using Version 1.2.1.
Pulverizer are crushing cobblestone to sand and byproduct is gravel, instead of gravel and byproduct sand. The same at gravel: crash into flint, byproduct: dust.

edit:
downgrade 1.2.0:
the same issue

edit2:
downgrade 1.1.9:
ok. but BigReactor-Issues

roykinn

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I am at a loss,

I cannot figure out how to get rubber.

Rubber seeds wont work, they turn into oak saplings when planted on tilled or untill soil.

Someone above posted something about mega saplings and sacred saplings, I can't find any information anywhere on where to find these or how to craft these.

Also I can't seem to make the Galaticraft core version of the aluminum block, it only makes the Tinkers construct version when using tinkers construct ingots.

I know I'm probably missing something obvious here but I have exhausted my googling skills trying to figure this out on my own. Any help would be appreciated!

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Rubber saplings can come from loot bags and by sieving the moon. You will find many glowing saplings in a loot bag, however I would recommend not growing it inside the base if you do decide to use that one. I am also 99% positive a rubber tree sapling is a quest reward down the line.
Are the domes supposed to be to big for the oxygen sealer to use?
You will have to use more than one :) Just keep playing and you will find quite a few of them

Is a server file ever going to be put out to the public?
I will not be supporting an official server download at this moment. Sorry!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I am at a loss,

I cannot figure out how to get rubber.

Rubber seeds wont work, they turn into oak saplings when planted on tilled or untill soil.

Someone above posted something about mega saplings and sacred saplings, I can't find any information anywhere on where to find these or how to craft these.

Also I can't seem to make the Galaticraft core version of the aluminum block, it only makes the Tinkers construct version when using tinkers construct ingots.

I know I'm probably missing something obvious here but I have exhausted my googling skills trying to figure this out on my own. Any help would be appreciated!
Reward bags... If you get any rubber sapling other than the normal one, DON'T GROW IT INSIDE YOUR BASE!!!

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Rubber saplings can come from loot bags and by sieving the moon. You will find many glowing saplings in a loot bag, however I would recommend not growing it inside the base if you do decide to use that one. I am also 99% positive a rubber tree sapling is a quest reward down the line.

You will have to use more than one :) Just keep playing and you will find quite a few of them

I will not be supporting an official server download at this moment. Sorry!
Find? You mean I crafted one for nothing? *Insert creative swearing here*

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Is a better way of getting iron then from the ore-bushes? If not then I'll just set something up to hold down my right mouse button over lunch or something to keep the watering can going...

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks sick! I'm thinking about starting a series on it. I love the whole moon biodome-esque starting theme!

Keldaris

Jul 29, 2019
Is a better way of getting iron then from the ore-bushes? If not then I'll just set something up to hold down my right mouse button over lunch or something to keep the watering can going...

Use the Sieve. First thing I did was save up resources for an igneous extruder, then used a hammer to break cobble down into gravel, then ran that through the sieve. Used the resources from this to build an autonomous activator followed by a pulverisor. A bit of a grind with the ore berries to get started, but automated infinite resources is worth some effort.

Reactions: Pudding01