Whitelist Server Infiniterra-Infinity-1.3.4-Friendly-No Banned items-Dedicated 24/7-NoPvP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
Infiniterra.png

We are looking for players to join our public dedicated FTB Infinity server.

We have set up this server to play with some friends.
Seeing this is our first serious attempt at a dedicated server we are limiting the amount of players
that will gain access. This is solely because we hold the stability for active players in high regard.
We feel our server should handle a total of 10 players at first.

Server Specs:

AMD AM3 Phenom II 720 @ 2.8Ghz.
5GB DDR3 1333Mhz dedicated to Minecraft. (Can be increased if needed)
200/200 Mb fiber connection.

(If you're not from Europe you may have ping issues)

No disabled mods or items.

No extra mods. We feel the Infinity mod pack has plenty mods as is.

Server IP:

185.82.193.144:25565

Code of Conduct:

Be mature.
Respect your fellow players.
NO griefing!
NO other form of malicious intent.
If you're offline for a longer period of time, without reason or mention, you will be removed from the white list.

Any form of malicious behavior is punishable by ban!

Banned items:
Nothing.

Server Rules:
MobGriefing=false
KeepInventory=true
PvP=false

This is by no means a hardcore or difficult server.
We are aiming for a casual, more creative play style.
If you want a bigger challenge, this server is not for you.

White list application applies!

To apply for access please fill out the following form:

IGN:
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp:
Motivation to join:

Final thoughts:

We hope to see you soon as a part of our active community!!

Last edited:

Jeramiah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN=ErmEhGerd420
Age=17
Location=Montana
How long have I been playing minecraft Ftb?=Um... Since ftb unleashed Idk a while?
Motivation= I love the infinity modpack and i love modded minecraft in general but singleplayer isnt my thing so server are the best option :)
And question Skype? Do you guys use skype?

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
We are two players (me Behedwin and Kung_Kokos) that want to apply.

IGN: Behedwin, Kung_Kokos
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Lots, since MC beta and FTB early days...
Motivation to join: Have been away for some time taking a break after playing Monster. Now we look to get back and try new things.
We have both been playing together allot, both modded and vanilia... and other games.

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN=ErmEhGerd420
Age=17
Location=Montana
How long have I been playing minecraft Ftb?=Um... Since ftb unleashed Idk a while?
Motivation= I love the infinity modpack and i love modded minecraft in general but singleplayer isnt my thing so server are the best option :)
And question Skype? Do you guys use skype?

Mate,

Not to burst your bubble but Montana.....
You will have major ping issues playing an European server from the states.
It's not that I don't want to white list you, but having your best interest at heart maybe there are better, American based servers out there you could join.
If you're intent on joining however, I'll gladly white list you. However, bare in mind your playing experience will probably suffer.
Please let me know what you decide.

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
We are two players (me Behedwin and Kung_Kokos) that want to apply.

IGN: Behedwin, Kung_Kokos
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Lots, since MC beta and FTB early days...
Motivation to join: Have been away for some time taking a break after playing Monster. Now we look to get back and try new things.
We have both been playing together allot, both modded and vanilia... and other games.

Behedwin and Kung_Kokos,

We'll gladly welcome you to our server!

The names Behedwin and Kung_Kokos have been whitelisted!
You should now be able to log in.

See you in game!

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho =)

IGN: Malrama
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Very much. Mostly played Direwolf20 pack. Now I go and get Infinity. Also playin Regrowth =)
Motivation to join: I am looking for a Server which has the most mods and Items enabled. I am not a fan of banning Items. Dont ban Items, ban the player who abuse them! ;)

Greetings :D

Raverist

Jul 29, 2019
I could use the entertainment.

IGN: Raverist.
Location: UK. Bonus points for being in the pseudo-nordic half of it.
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Quite a lot. I've done AgSkies, have finished ME3 and have survived ME4 (mostly), and on the non HQM side of things have dabbled in the first Mindcrack pack with Gregtech amidst other things.
Motivation to join: Single player modded minecraft gets dull. Multiplayer would do me a world of good.

xxrazorbeastxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxrazorbeastxx
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: 3 years
Motivation to join: community

Last edited:

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
Heyho =)

IGN: Malrama
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Very much. Mostly played Direwolf20 pack. Now I go and get Infinity. Also playin Regrowth =)
Motivation to join: I am looking for a Server which has the most mods and Items enabled. I am not a fan of banning Items. Dont ban Items, ban the player who abuse them! ;)

Greetings :D

Malrama,

We welcome you to our server.

Your name has been whitelisted!

See you in game!

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
I could use the entertainment.

IGN: Raverist.
Location: UK. Bonus points for being in the pseudo-nordic half of it.
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Quite a lot. I've done AgSkies, have finished ME3 and have survived ME4 (mostly), and on the non HQM side of things have dabbled in the first Mindcrack pack with Gregtech amidst other things.
Motivation to join: Single player modded minecraft gets dull. Multiplayer would do me a world of good.

Raverist,

We welcome you to our server!

Your name has been whitelisted!

See you in game!

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxrazorbeastxx
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: 3
Motivation to join: community

xxrazorbeastxx,

Are you sure you want to play on a European server?
It's not that I don't want to white list you, but you may find that playing on an American server improves your gaming experience.
Playing a European server as an American may cause ping issues.
If you're intent on joining though, please confirm and I'll white list you!

Mahzurgh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rvdmaazen
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: I think I have been playing modded for a little over two years right now, mostly played FTB but also played some other packs.
Motivation to join: I am looking for a server with no lag which has a friendly and stable community to play FTB with. Would love to make things with other players as well as help out others if they need help.

rvdmaazen,

Welcome to Infiniterrra!
Your name has been added to the whitelist!
See you in game

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cucust9876
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Like 3-4 years, mostly FTB but also Tekkit and Resonant Rise (2 and 3)
Motivation to join: I wish to join a friendly, small server on which I can play with other people.

OinkMooBark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeverStopMining

Texas, USA I have great internet so lag shouldn't be a problem

Modded Minecraft or FTB exp:
I have played mods since 1.4 ( 1.5 years about ) and I have played most public packs on ftb tekkit and AT so I have a decent amount of experience :) But my favorite packs have been Infinity and SF2 (Sky Factory 2). I know how to use most major mods the main one I don't know how to use is witchery and pneumatic craft.

Motivation to join: I'm looking for a good server that wont go down in a day after that happening on 4 or 5 other servers I have joined. Hopefully not many or no plugins ( This doesn't mention them so :D ) After the last server I joined felt more like a minigames server than survival.

PS: I'm a villager You'll see ;)

- Oink,
Have a good day!

Last edited:

Boyd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BoydR81
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: First got into minecraft a week before trapdoors and pistons, around 4 years ago, then I found the wonderful wrld of mods, had great fun with all the old buildcraft toys and have just come back from a resonably long minecraft hiatus.
Motivation to join: A 24/7, friendly, modded, casual, minecraft server. Can't get much better than that.