[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Update v2.4.9
    • Mods Updated
      • Botania
      • BuildCraft
      • Draconic Evolution
      • MystCraft
      • TolkienTweaks
      • Wonderous Steam Power
      • Custom Main Menu
      • FastCraft
  • Work continues on the DLC! Check out image progress at pretty much all the social media things :D

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Is there a portal provided to the End like you have for the nether and deep dark or do I have to make one in order to progress my questline?

Reactions: GreatOrator

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
ok, can't find the staff of air. I am in the right place and i found it in a previous beta version. No chest tho and I dug up and down in a 3x3 area as well. I am using the atlas and the map shows the spot but no staff. can be found.

Edit: nvm i think i found the issue

Last edited:

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
however is this how I am suppose to find the other staff because it won't give it to me? Keeps booting me from server too.
2015-04-03_16.06.46.png

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
however is this how I am suppose to find the other staff because it won't give it to me? Keeps booting me from server too.
hmmmm, that looks...odd...you may want to copy the nether from the latest map download and replace
I'm guessing there's no other way to get the map than Curse? The download is going so slow for me :\
Well, you could download the server package from FTB, it has the same map if that's faster.

Reactions: eDilettante

OverHerbivore3

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am having the problem where if i create a world it immediately sends me back to the title screen plz help i really want to play this pack

OverHerbivore3

Jul 29, 2019
First, don't double post, second this has been answered countless times.

Please, for the love of all things holy, read the FAQ, read back a few pages, read the instructions on the curse download page....
it didn't work man i followed the instructions and the world wont load
oh and sorry for the double post

Last edited:

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm, that looks...odd...you may want to copy the nether from the latest map download and replace

Ok I used the newest map download from curse and it looks the same. Still can't get the staff and it crashes if i try.

Edit: by the way I am using 2.4.8 mods. You don't think it's a missing item from a mod in the 2.4.9 release?

Last edited:

shadow999999

Jul 29, 2019
Current problems I've found as it seems no one has bothered to list some of these, or at least i haven't seen them;

• If you don't use optifine,/the special commands to put into the ftb options>advanced options, when at the bakery 300 memory packets will be leaked, of which according to the ftb console 298 are from 'RPGAdvMod' and 2 from 'WitchingGadgets', which will cause a fps drop to around 1fps. With the commands imputed and no optifine, there is only 200 of which 'RPGAdvMod' has 199 and 'WitchingGadgets' only has 1 and the fps will become stable once again...to the extent of what you call stable.
  • Sometimes there is a bug where the front of the bakery doesn't spawn due to a world hole, temp fix of reloading the chunk by moving away from it far enough.
  • If you sleep in a bed next to a sleeping NPC that is also in a bed, the npc when awoken will duplicate. Namingly at the farm. Which is pretty funny.
  • When the game is unfocused, i.e. is not selected e.g. Firefox is selected, while it is starting up the world, the game will crash. Including starting the world for the first time will crash but after that it will be, mostly, fine. (no log as i am sure someone has posted a log of this before, just mentioning the cause of it for debugging.)

I'll post more bugs that aren't to do with quests e.t.c. rather these type of bugs later.

manevilus

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, so I have some trouble beating the troll, so here is this question, are we supposed to build our own base BEFORE we get teleported by the...one guy? I have been going under the assumption that we use what we have to defeat him???

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question, so I have some trouble beating the troll, so here is this question, are we supposed to build our own base BEFORE we get teleported by the...one guy? I have been going under the assumption that we use what we have to defeat him???
Entirely your choice, if you feel you are strong enough/skillful enough, go ahead and try! The key to go away was given when it is with the idea that you could go off, start building/mining/expanding then come back and continue along the chain.

Reactions: eDilettante

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019

There are some different ways to gear up for the troll. Firstly, consider things the king gives you, rewards from quests, etc. Secondly, take a look around the vendors for potions, weapons, or ingredients to make standard "beat the boss" type items. Starting your own base can help, especially with enchanting, but you might also just find someplace that has and enchanting setup. The owner is a little grumpy, so maybe sneak upstairs, do your business, and head back down and continue your journey to Hobbiton.

Evelyne Lachance

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very, very sorry if this was asked before... but 175 pages of posts, nu-huh I ain't going through that.

I notice that there are 2 quests systems - the Quest Book and the Quest tab from the Inventory... Actually, when I go in Inventory (E), there are 2 "Crafting" tabs and I can't access the "Quest" tab ; it simply flashes "You have no active quests" and goes back to the "Diamond Armor" tab, where some of the trinkets go...

Essentially, there are 5 tabs, 1 is a duplicate and one is inacessible (but I know I have a quest there, the king gave me one!).

Any way to fix this?