Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.0 w/ Mekanism and Ars Magicka 2|Whitelist|Mature|24/7 uptime|No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bobby Champion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The Investor.
Mature: I would say I act atleast 21 (Not for me to decide)
Experience: I have played Minecraft vanilla since it came out but I am pretty new to modded Minecraft. I would like my first FTB experience to be on a Whitelisted server with mature People.

Bobby Champion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The Investor.
Mature: I would say I act atleast 21 (Not for me to decide)
Experience: I have played Minecraft vanilla since it came out but I am pretty new to modded Minecraft. I would like my first FTB experience to be on a Whitelisted server with mature People.

Thank you!

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: En_Terrorist
Location Norway

I have alot of experience in most mods, beside magic ones and mystcraft, enjoy building automated setups, mob spawners and killers, but they always have a fail safe built into them,
hope ill get accepted :)

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Well we can't really save the map with mekanism and ars magica in there so a wipe would be nice, then we can update to the latest FTB infinity. Recommended is 1.3.4

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, the only way we would reset again would be if we want to change packs or if the next stable version of Infinity wrecks the map, but i don't see that happening. Its mostly finished i think, so the next updates should just be mod updates and what not.

DeceptiveCrEeD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeceptiveCreed
Why I want to join: I thought the Infinity pack was great, but I did wish it had Mekanism in it. This server has it, as well as another great magical mod. I think it'd be pretty fun. I've been looking for a nice relaxed server, one that's reliable, with mature players to hang out with.

I do have some questions though. Will the server update soon to a more current version of Infinity (I am fine with 1.2.0, just curious)? And does the server have any additional plugins?

Last edited:

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakeb79
I'd like to join if you guys are going to update/reset and if you are going to keep mekanism. I've only just started playing minecraft again after 1+ year break so I don't have a perfect grasp of everything yet, but I'm learning fast. I remember mekanism was one of my favorite mods, so that is what attracted me to your server.

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gunner3564
Getting back into minecraft again and playing on a modded server Is really what i'm looking for. This server seems to be above all the other. Also playing on multiplayer is all ways good
I hope I get accepted.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PastorBones
Looking for a small server with trustworthy people where I can build big and not have to worry! :)

TheFunnyiest

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently started an FTB Infinity 1.2.0 server with AM2 and Mekanism added in. The mods folder for the server will be provided via a mediafire link for anyone whitelisted along with the server info. More mods may be added in the future depending on player demand.

I am looking for a few fairly active players, the goal is to have about 2-10 people on at any given time, however we will be starting with only 10 or so available slots as we learn the limits of what the server can reasonably handle. No banned items. No monetization. PvP only if everyone agrees to it beforehand.

General rules:

Don't lag the server with anything too crazy

Try not to crash the server

Don't destroy or steal things that aren't yours

Don't create mystcraft ages (Unless the admin says you can, of course.)

Don't be a dick

Would like to keep the server above 18+ but age does not always necessarily equal maturity. Post your IGN for whitelist.

IGN: Madjeramos
Experience: I have already play Tekkit Classic and Sky Factory. I would say I am mature, and experienced in modded Minecraft as well in Vanilla Minecraft (I play since 1.4.5 version).

CoalMiner107

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CoalMiner107
I am 15 and I am mature for my age. I really enjoy minecraft, especially modpacks and seeing that this is a good modpack with my favorite mod added in has really got me interested. I am hoping to join a server with active and mature players that will be on a lot and not cause any trouble.

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: p3ccadillo

I am 28, have run modded servers and played modded MC a plenty. I am into making complex systems using bees and computercraft.

ooskooska

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ooskooska

lots of experience with FTB, just looking for a no-strings server to play on :)

JMunkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JMUNKEY
Experience: played FTB for about 4 months now and vanilla before that

chris_almere

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chris_almere and Lather
Experience: we both played since the earlyest alpha build, and are very experienced with modded MC.

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
Age 31
Playing Modded MC for 8+yrs
Enjoy building and playing with mature crowd, helping others learn new things, been an admin many times but not looking for to be one right now.