[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Homarid

Jul 29, 2019
2 things.
one: is there a way to expand my inventory from just my hotbar to a bit bigger.
Late into the questline you will discover how to unlock the inventory slots. You basically craft them. Personally I think it would have been more interesting to get them via achievments or quests.

can anyone tell me how to deal with the hotbar only restriction. combined with the smaller stacking sizes my mining trips are nightmares.
DrowElf has it exactly. Multiple bags help quite a bit. Try to upgrade them as you progress to golden bags of holding and then alchemist bags.

Zegnam

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem, i'm in my first world and it's a mesa biome with only oak trees, and for some reason i cannot craft oak wood planks, is that suppose to be in the game?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a problem, i'm in my first world and it's a mesa biome with only oak trees, and for some reason i cannot craft oak wood planks, is that suppose to be in the game?
The last time that happened to me in a pack, I simply redownloaded the pack and for whatever magical reason the problem went away.

(This was two days ago fwiw)

Zegnam

Jul 29, 2019
The last time that happened to me in a pack, I simply redownloaded the pack and for whatever magical reason the problem went away.

(This was two days ago fwiw)
Thank you, all i had to do was restart the mod

malfunctionMC

Jul 29, 2019
2 things.
one: is there a way to expand my inventory from just my hotbar to a bit bigger.
two: my game becomes corrupted everytime i try to enter my 2nd dimension.

earliest game option, Bluepower's Canvas Bags. these can be made very early on, with no ore, you can make it with saplings, once you get some ores, make shears and get leaves. 64 string and 8 sticks gets you a bag, each bag can hold the same as a small chest.

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to use the Progressive Automation Planter to harvest wheat?
The Planter requires a hoe, and vanilla tools are nerfed.
Tinkers Mattock does not work for me.

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
how often is the manual download updated. is it done the same time an ftb update is pushed out? will this be listed on the new curse launcher anytime soon?

thewillowvoid

Jul 29, 2019
This was apparently fixed in a newer release of Progressive Automation, I haven't tried it yet.
I've also successfully used a tinkers tool that has the same mining level that would correspond with what ever progressive automation machine you're using. (Iron mining level = iron planter, harvester ect.)

AuoroP

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with dimlets in Pathfinder is I'm kind of done with the story but I don't have all the colors :) I've organized the colors into 2 rows of 8 each. That leaves an empty column that I've mostly found uses for with plain clay/glass. I've never been a collector before so this will be over soon; right? ;)

CD9222001

Jul 29, 2019
Im stuck on one quest called ex nihilo and i cant do anything to complete it.

Attachments

• prntscr.png
    prntscr.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 67

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
my game crashes when i create a new dimension... why is that?
other people have reporting some random issues with some dimensions. use pastbin to share your crashlog here. The RFTools mod author has suggested updating just your RFTools mod to the latest version where some of these crashes on creation have been resolved.

Digger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tips about Progressive Automation. I updated to 1.6.11 and now my stone mattock works like a champ in a stone planter.

I have updated RF Tools to 2.72, but is still really flaky. The game sometimes exits with a "ticking" error while interacting with RF Tools machines or when changing dimensions. But still, if that's the price to pay for playing this awesome pack, so be it!

Thank you, and
KeepOnDigging!

rkb27

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,
I'm really enjoying the pack so far, it brings me back to my struggles I had when I played Magic Farm 2 a little over a year ago, while being tech oriented to contrast from it. Despite looking through some of the comments, I do find the inventory system, "This isn't just any darkness...it's 'Advanced' darkness", and the Diminishing food returns make gameplay require a bit of thinking whenever you go out into the world.
This is especially the case for me, as I turned mobs on to make things a bit more challenging. Despite me being already about 65% of the way through the pack, I'd like to turn the exp bar back on...Any ideas on how I would go about doing that?