Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.0 w/ Mekanism and Ars Magicka 2|Whitelist|Mature|24/7 uptime|No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Radical Inquisitor

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently started an FTB Infinity 1.2.0 server with AM2 and Mekanism added in. The mods folder for the server will be provided via a mediafire link for anyone whitelisted along with the server info. More mods may be added in the future depending on player demand.

I am looking for a few fairly active players, the goal is to have about 2-10 people on at any given time, however we will be starting with only 10 or so available slots as we learn the limits of what the server can reasonably handle. No banned items. No monetization. PvP only if everyone agrees to it beforehand.

General rules:

Don't lag the server with anything too crazy

Try not to crash the server

Don't destroy or steal things that aren't yours

Don't create mystcraft ages (Unless the admin says you can, of course.)

Don't be a dick

Would like to keep the server above 18+ but age does not always necessarily equal maturity. Post your IGN for whitelist.

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CGasper
I'm 18 and i'm mature :D I don't think saying i'm Mature really helps does it? Btw, English is not my mother language so i may or may not have a little misspealling once in a while.

Wizard008100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KG_InfiniteChaos
Im only 16, yet mature when appropriate. Also, I'd be able to provide a teamspeak 3 server if you don't have one or planning on getting one.

EightScore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sh res hr ej (no spaces, all one word)
Maturity: 6-7/10, by far enough to be tolerated on a video game server.
Very new to FTB and the alike.

Radical Inquisitor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CGasper
I'm 18 and i'm mature :D I don't think saying i'm Mature really helps does it? Btw, English is not my mother language so i may or may not have a little misspealling once in a while.
IGN:KG_InfiniteChaos
Im only 16, yet mature when appropriate. Also, I'd be able to provide a teamspeak 3 server if you don't have one or planning on getting one.
IGN: sh res hr ej (no spaces, all one word)
Maturity: 6-7/10, by far enough to be tolerated on a video game server.
Very new to FTB and the alike.
All of you are accepted. You'll get PMs with info momentarily.

JPING97

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JPING97
About Me: Eastern Standard time, Mature (though saying so is meaningless), and hope to have some fun, Haven't played much with Ars Magica and I've been wanting to check it out, plus the new mekanism looks wicked. More of a RR3 guy, but transitioning due to the lack of Draconic Evolution, Mystcraft, ect.

Radical Inquisitor

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: JPING97
About Me: Eastern Standard time, Mature (though saying so is meaningless), and hope to have some fun, Haven't played much with Ars Magica and I've been wanting to check it out, plus the new mekanism looks wicked. More of a RR3 guy, but transitioning due to the lack of Draconic Evolution, Mystcraft, ect.
Accepted. PMing info.

DTwenty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I'm interested in trying out your server. Generic information is as follows:

IGN: DTwenty
MC Experience: I've been playing Minecraft (vanilla and modded) for about a year now. I can build some pretty fancy and efficient (for both player and server) machines and I really enjoy helping others work out problems when they run into them. I like helping others when I can and don't mind sparing a few blocks at my discretion, but I'm not interested in showering new players with items. I've found that I like building relatively close to others in order to give them and myself some significance in the world.

Thanks for taking a look =)

EvasiveChaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sky_NightZ
Experience: Been playing since tekkit classic, duping with the black hole band and spamming swift wolf..... oh the days. anyway been playing mc since 1.8.1 beta.

Thx if you let me in.

My friend might also want to play so incase.
IGN: liammbu
Experience: Same experience when it comes to modded, but has been playing minecraft since the then endermen patch.

Shrouded_Darkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - JordanCA_plays
Age - 15
mature 8/10
about me- time zone GMT.i have some experience with most of the mods on infinity.

Last edited:

rickeh82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cashious
Experience: i have played modded mincraft for a few years now, once i tasted modded MC i became hooked and never went back to vanilla.
a few of my favorite mods are as follows.
these mods are what you will find if you ever step foot in my base.

Ender IO
Tinkers Construct
Applied Energistics 2
recently got into botania
Thermal expansion
Minefactory reloaded
recently got into big reactors
Jabba
Extra Utilities

Radical Inquisitor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there. I'm interested in trying out your server. Generic information is as follows:

IGN: DTwenty
MC Experience: I've been playing Minecraft (vanilla and modded) for about a year now. I can build some pretty fancy and efficient (for both player and server) machines and I really enjoy helping others work out problems when they run into them. I like helping others when I can and don't mind sparing a few blocks at my discretion, but I'm not interested in showering new players with items. I've found that I like building relatively close to others in order to give them and myself some significance in the world.

Thanks for taking a look =)
IGN: Sky_NightZ
Experience: Been playing since tekkit classic, duping with the black hole band and spamming swift wolf..... oh the days. anyway been playing mc since 1.8.1 beta.

Thx if you let me in.

My friend might also want to play so incase.
IGN: liammbu
Experience: Same experience when it comes to modded, but has been playing minecraft since the then endermen patch.
IGN: Cashious
Experience: i have played modded mincraft for a few years now, once i tasted modded MC i became hooked and never went back to vanilla.
a few of my favorite mods are as follows.
these mods are what you will find if you ever step foot in my base.

Ender IO
Tinkers Construct
Applied Energistics 2
recently got into botania
Thermal expansion
Minefactory reloaded
recently got into big reactors
Jabba
Extra Utilities
All accepted. Info coming in a sec.

Eladkay

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently started an FTB Infinity 1.2.0 server with AM2 and Mekanism added in. The mods folder for the server will be provided via a mediafire link for anyone whitelisted along with the server info. More mods may be added in the future depending on player demand.

I am looking for a few fairly active players, the goal is to have about 2-10 people on at any given time, however we will be starting with only 10 or so available slots as we learn the limits of what the server can reasonably handle. No banned items. No monetization. PvP only if everyone agrees to it beforehand.

General rules:

Don't lag the server with anything too crazy

Try not to crash the server

Don't destroy or steal things that aren't yours

Don't create mystcraft ages (Unless the admin says you can, of course.)

Don't be a dick

Would like to keep the server above 18+ but age does not always necessarily equal maturity. Post your IGN for whitelist.
IGN: Eladkay :)
I have papers to prove that I am mature. Don't doubt the paper.
Experience: Not 10/10, but I would say 7/10

Aj Simpson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tank98547.
Experience: I have played since Tekkit Classic and now have moved onto FTB. I would say I am mature, and experienced in modded Minecraft as well as vanilla Minecraft.
Location: I am from the UK, currently living in hertfordshire.

Last edited: