[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
For the moment the saltpetre recipe is sufficient. If I add a seed related to this, it'll be for saltpetre not for Apatite anyway, as saltpetre has other uses.
Good enough. I can live with the Saltpeter option. It's just not as common as apatite is in a normal forestry-enabled world, which was why I asked about that one. I'l plunging into bees soon anyways, so I'll get to the Apatine bee to take care of that.

On the subject of bees, is there more than the 4 quests for bees on the same page as the fish breeding? (I forget the name of the page, sorry). Mostly wondering if it delves into the Genetics mod at all and the tree breeding.

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been pressing forward with the village thought, built a few more ruined buildings and then also had a thought. Villages are a pain to build and really I would love to have some plank textures for the burnt material...or scorched brick. That and I may work on some other settings...like say an inn that is not with a village. Villages are a pain...I wondering if may be we could over ride the village structures in MC it's self and replace them with our own. Then just let MC do it's thing.

In the stead, enjoy.
wvEcogl.png

If your wondering, the fields are made from Acidic Dry soil and is part of the Botany mod. It is only good for growing flowers...assuming you dig it up and take the time to treat it. ;-)

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, Did anybody have trouble with using ranged damage on the Gaia boss from Botania?

My crossbow didn't do any damage, I have not tried a (vanilla or tico) bow yet.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, Did anybody have trouble with using ranged damage on the Gaia boss from Botania?

My crossbow didn't do any damage, I have not tried a (vanilla or tico) bow yet.
Hmmm... I'll give it a go next time I want to kill one. I generally just run wildly around the arena trying to kill him with my cleaver.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems with buildcraft stripes pipes.

My stripes pipe is just tossing my blocks that come through it out into the world as an item instead of placing as a block.

I have a stripes pipe horizontally connected to a quartz pipe which is horizontally connected to a wooden pipe which is horizontally connected to a chest. A wooden engine powered by a lever is to one side of the wooden transport pipe which is pulling items out of the chest.

I am running regrowth 0.7.2 on my home machine in single player mode (runs as a local server and client).

Please help? :)

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems with buildcraft stripes pipes.

My stripes pipe is just tossing my blocks that come through it out into the world as an item instead of placing as a block.

I have a stripes pipe horizontally connected to a quartz pipe which is horizontally connected to a wooden pipe which is horizontally connected to a chest. A wooden engine powered by a lever is to one side of the wooden transport pipe which is pulling items out of the chest.

I am running regrowth 0.7.2 on my home machine in single player mode (runs as a local server and client).

Please help? :)

Is there a block under the block (a flat floor) in front of the stripe pipe? What block are you trying to place?

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, tested it out and it does drop to the floor. However when there's a block in front of the stripe pipe, it could place down the block on top of that block.

I thought it was weird as well because all of the tutorials that I could find indicate to not put anything in front of the striped pipe.

Thanks for that tip, by placing a block directly in front of the striped pipe, it now places my iron ore.

Thanks very much!

(Is this intended behavior?/should I report this as a bug?)

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Got some pictures of my base :) I've finished most of the basic layout, now going to start expanding and filling it with portals and witchery/bee stuff. Pre-nether manasteel/essence progression level.

The house is mostly from this Let's Build, only 20x20 with some modifications. The garden is inspired by this awesomesauce, with less detail obviously.

Outside view:
Unx6ENR.jpg

v26FxxA.png

5B9pgIy.png

6yjes49.png

Farms and seed analyzers:
tow7S3S.png

Botania area. The mana spreaders are underground:
yAh5ZSb.png

Inside. Still basic, haven't done any serious layout or decoration yet:
Mbc4kYn.png

DCKwGbp.png

BnCmlRK.png

HRWZnua.png

3oIhwXV.png

HE5tgMb.png

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was weird as well because all of the tutorials that I could find indicate to not put anything in front of the striped pipe.

Thanks for that tip, by placing a block directly in front of the striped pipe, it now places my iron ore.

Thanks very much!

(Is this intended behavior?/should I report this as a bug?)

Not sure if they changed it up since most tutorials are a couple versions below the current one. In any case, this gave me an idea to see living rock/wood automation with buildcraft. :D ty

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
i cant seem to craft grout how am i able to make higher than flint tools for tinkers
Grout is disabled, quests lead the way, follow Mariculture to get TiC.
Definitely keep in mind that a lot of crafting recipes/processes are altered in this modpack, and NEI will help you to figure out a lot of those things. In this instance, try searching NEI for the seared stone liquid.

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Got some pictures of my base :) I've finished most of the basic layout, now going to start expanding and filling it with portals and witchery/bee stuff. Pre-nether manasteel/essence progression level.

The house is mostly from this Let's Build, only 20x20 with some modifications. The garden is inspired by this awesomesauce, with less detail obviously.
Nice attempt. The area is looking a little flat. Trees give height ad in awesomesauces garden had fountain features to give the area more depth.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth yesterday:
1. Got a crucible furnace
2. Redid all my quests because devco likes to reset them a lot (I have to many day blooms)
3. Started building a smeltery
4. Got elemental seeds
5. Got all 5 runes
6. Got mana steel armor
Anybody want screenshots?