Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Infinity Evolved 2.3.3 Expert Mode| Mods Added| Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lord Loss UK

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): lordlossuk
Age (Must be 18+) :24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since BETA 1.6
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : London, U.K.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know the fundamentals for most of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : To play with other people.
Skype address: I dont have one.

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):lupton4
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? :California
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : A lot of knowledge of all the mods in this pack, still need to work on knowing more applied energistic systems
Why do you want to join? : Playing alone gets boring fairly quickly and I would like to work with other people to create larger creations
Skype address: If you want it I can PM you

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):lupton4
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft :4 years
Where are you from? :California
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : A lot of knowledge of all the mods in this pack, still need to work on knowing more applied energistic systems
Why do you want to join? : Playing alone gets boring fairly quickly and I would like to work with other people to create larger creations
Skype address: If you want it I can PM you

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): lordlossuk
Age (Must be 18+) :24
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since BETA 1.6
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : London, U.K.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know the fundamentals for most of the mods.
Why do you want to join? : To play with other people.
Skype address: I dont have one.

Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now updated to 1.3.4.

Please remember to install Iguana Tweeks, Link in the main post. This has not been updated and is still the same version you have been using.

EkoMushroom

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):bar_k60
Age (Must be 18+) :19.5
How long have you been playing Minecraft :beta 1.4
Do you accept the rules yes:
Where are you from? : Israel
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Tinkers, AE2, EnderIO, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion...
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a small server with a good community
Skype address: If you want it send me PM

ThaBazZz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ThaBazZz
Age (Must be 18+) :35
How long have you been playing Minecraft :maybe 2 years...
Do you accept the rules :yes please
Where are you from? :The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :no expert but i know my way around most mods
Why do you want to join? :i am looking for a infinity server that is nearby and has more then a handfull of players so we can help each other build amazing things
Skype address:no skype..

kris_killer

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: kris_killer
How long have you been playing Minecraft : couple of years
Do you accept the rules : I do
Where are you from? : Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? : big I would say
Why do you want to join? : want to enjoy a nice server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):bar_k60
Age (Must be 18+) :19.5
How long have you been playing Minecraft :beta 1.4
Do you accept the rules yes:
Where are you from? : Israel
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :Tinkers, AE2, EnderIO, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion...
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a small server with a good community

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):ThaBazZz
Age (Must be 18+) :35
How long have you been playing Minecraft :maybe 2 years...
Do you accept the rules :yes please
Where are you from? :The Netherlands
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :no expert but i know my way around most mods
Why do you want to join? :i am looking for a infinity server that is nearby and has more then a handfull of players so we can help each other build amazing things
Skype address:no skype..

Welcome to the server

Mongomay69

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN:mongomay69
How long have you been playing Minecraft :6 years
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? :Florida
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I know most of what I need to know to use them
Why do you want to join? :my friend joined and I like small communities
Skype address:mongomay69

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN:mongomay69
How long have you been playing Minecraft :6 years
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? :Florida
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I know most of what I need to know to use them
Why do you want to join? :my friend joined and I like small communities
Skype address:mongomay69

Welcome to the server. Who is your friend?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019

I would like to make it public that this player has been banned from the server for breaking the rules and using a dupe bug.

idlerus

Mar 26, 2015
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): idlerus
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since beta 1.4
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Where are you from? : Czech Republick
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most basics of almost all mods in pack,I do know how to work with AE2 and TE, but mostly operate in ComputerCraft, also i played mods since first patches of tekkit classic so I have no problem to search myself if i want something
Why do you want to join? : I'm really bored and want to start play minecraft on some server with comunity of players that would not always ask me how to do something. (I have no problem to help, but being only one who do stuff is boring)
Skype address: idlero2

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): idlerus
Age (Must be 18+) : 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since beta 1.4
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Where are you from? : Czech Republick
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know most basics of almost all mods in pack,I do know how to work with AE2 and TE, but mostly operate in ComputerCraft, also i played mods since first patches of tekkit classic so I have no problem to search myself if i want something
Why do you want to join? : I'm really bored and want to start play minecraft on some server with comunity of players that would not always ask me how to do something. (I have no problem to help, but being only one who do stuff is boring)
Skype address: idlero2

Whitelisted, Enjoy the server

Zaazu

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Zaazu
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha (on and off)
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I used to play tekkit and FTB ultimate before taking a break, I've been watching some lets plays of infinity to catch up on all the new mods and it looks fun!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a server to call my home. The last server I was on was a little laggy and extremely unstable, it would have outages everyday and it got to the point where I was just sick of it. Looking to start over on a new server and make some friends! I pinged the server IP address and got a nice low ping of 32ms, this would be great! :)
Skype address: rbervoets1

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Zaazu
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha (on and off)
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I used to play tekkit and FTB ultimate before taking a break, I've been watching some lets plays of infinity to catch up on all the new mods and it looks fun!
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for a server to call my home. The last server I was on was a little laggy and extremely unstable, it would have outages everyday and it got to the point where I was just sick of it. Looking to start over on a new server and make some friends! I pinged the server IP address and got a nice low ping of 32ms, this would be great! :)
Skype address: rbervoets1

Welcome to the server!!

anty95

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Aschi3
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 yeras
Where are you from? : Serbia
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know a lot of mods...
Why do you want to join? :I want to play with normal ppls...on pubilc only kids...
Skype address:anty-srb

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Aschi3
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 yeras
Where are you from? : Serbia
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know a lot of mods...
Why do you want to join? :I want to play with normal ppls...on pubilc only kids...
Skype address:anty-srb

Whitelisted

Wartrik

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): MeredithDota
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I have played vanilla mc since version beta 1.6.4 and modded one I have been playing surely for 2 years. Ofcourse with some breaks between pack updates
Do you accept the rules : Yes, I do.
Where are you from? : I am from Czech Republic
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have got basic and sometimes advanced knowledge for listed mods except for Thaumcraft. I'm not really a fan of reasearch for further progress.
Why do you want to join? : I want to play with community who share their ideas with others. I've got recommendation from idlerus, He is my friend and I want to play with him.
Skype address: I don't use this program, i prefer teamspeak 3. You can contact me trough forum.