Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
DIRE WOLF VERSION 5 ISSSS OUT UPDATE YOU SOBS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE!

-Edit-

To update go to the ftb launcher and where the drop done menu stating version being either V4- or "recommended build" from there select 5 and there you go, up to daaate.
Im loving twilight forrest! :D

aywoody

Jul 29, 2019
All we have to dl for this server is the direwolf ftb correct? Not the server option? If so I will be on in about 10 mins

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
All we have to dl for this server is the direwolf ftb correct? Not the server option? If so I will be on in about 10 mins
Yes, and were running the latest version 5 which you can pick in the right corner where it says recommended hit 5.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Hope this helps :D
HFGu9LV.png

CharizardousRex

Jul 29, 2019
i Cant join servers on dw20 pack for some reason anyone else having this issue as well? it keeps saying that im missing updates to mods and when i look at the ones that need to be updated it is right im missing extra bees.. but when i go to the launcher page it says my pack is up to date whats up with this plz respond

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Do you intend to update to 5.0.1? There is loads of new awesome (Forestry!) features :O
I tried to connect to your server with 5.0.1 but obviously it's not compatibile...

FTBL setup:
ftbl.jpg
Upon connection:
srvcon.jpg