[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
It's a bit of a pain using the basic broom, but I quite like it so long as I have an Owl Familiar summoned. (I don't recall thinking the broom was a pain before getting the Owl Familiar, but it's hard to go back.)
Idk, maybe I'm just too used to creative flight. :p

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
I've got quite the Spruce collection since I started moving out.

edit: Rainbow Eucalyptus would make a realllly interesting forest, I think. Especially mixed with Greatwood/Silverwood trees.

I've got a good collection of saplings too, but no Hawthorne. Keep trying and getting other things. Rowan and Alder, no problem (though the Alder I took as the quest reward.) Not having Hawthorne is slowing my progress since I need it for one of the quest items.

rihlsul

Jul 29, 2019
Sure thing. The answers are hiding throughout the thread, and rivvest bundled them up - now I just keep that post handy. After 200+ pages, it's a lot to even try to take in. :)

Reactions: JustHeyo

rihlsul

Jul 29, 2019
I seriously have a notepad instance with a preformatted and friendly tone post. I just plug in the name / issue / ID#, then quote / c&p. It's mindless, but easy. You're welcome to lift anything from me in this thread and use to help folks. The more questions we answer TPL doesn't have to, the less draining running the modpack is, and the less likely he'll abandon us ;)

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get cactus pieces rather than just the seeds? All I seem to be able to get are either the seeds or the green. Someone mentioned shift right click but that isn't working.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
eh... shift right clicked the recipe from enhanced inventories in my me terminal and my game crashed

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
So I had the idea that phials of essentia stored in drawers would be pretty cool. Kinda like an apothecary shop. But I wasn't too optimistic because the "flavors" of essentia are stored in NBT, which you don't see hovering over the drawers. And I was right - they all just say "Phial of Essentia".

Has anyone come up with a neat way to handle this, or am I stuck with chests?

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So I had the idea that phials of essentia stored in drawers would be pretty cool. Kinda like an apothecary shop. But I wasn't too optimistic because the "flavors" of essentia are stored in NBT, which you don't see hovering over the drawers. And I was right - they all just say "Phial of Essentia".

Hmm... Labelled barrels?

Reactions: MrZwij

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
this modpack makes my computer freeze... i play it and especially when i go to my witchery setup minecraft starts to lag like crazy. i try to quit the game by launching task manager and my computer freezes... i have to force shut down the computer

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019

Only real option I can think of is a ME sub network in the vicinity of your Thaum area… and crystallized essences

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get cactus pieces rather than just the seeds? All I seem to be able to get are either the seeds or the green. Someone mentioned shift right click but that isn't working.

You can take one of the cactus blocks from the crop sticks and place it on a sand block, then break the block. Then adding in other from crop sticks will stack them on top (make sure you have only the one block in inventory to start) with the proper ID for normal cactus uses (like in some altar recipes.)

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving the crystallized essences… I have a Looni farm that is producing all kinds of stuff I can dump in for piles of crystallized essences.. However I do recommend starting with 4 essential Crystallizers… it's a bit of work but is so much faster than one alone… I had this up and running before I got the Matrix up and my Silverwood wand…

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Only real option I can think of is a ME sub network in the vicinity of your Thaum area… and crystallized essences

I'm loving the crystallized essences… I have a Looni farm that is producing all kinds of stuff I can dump in for piles of crystallized essences.. However I do recommend starting with 4 essential Crystallizers… it's a bit of work but is so much faster than one alone… I had this up and running before I got the Matrix up and my Silverwood wand…

I haven't even looked at AE yet; no certus quartz. The crystallized essences seem cool but this will be my first time playing with them.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't even looked at AE yet; no certus quartz. The crystallized essences seem cool but this will be my first time playing with them.
I just did a test with the crystallized essences and Drawers.. same as the phials.. you can see colors but nothing helpful…

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
I just did a test with the crystallized essences and Drawers.. same as the phials.. you can see colors but nothing helpful…
Is this Thaumcraft? It could maybe be integration to explore, but I'm not really sure what you would want to see. (I am a total Thaumcraft neophyte).