[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
HaHa thought I would do one more test before I quit. So I found a Stronghold activated the portal and guess what?!?! the end is really dull without enderman.lol

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm something for long-time followers of this thread: yes, diamondsword678 was in fact Ouroboros, coming to be a "newbie" troll in order to justify the abusive behavior which earlier today had gotten him a five day temporary reply ban from just this thread (and only from replying in this one thread, with a notice to take the time to cool off). Both accounts are now permanently banned from the forums in their entirety, because that's always been how we handle people who circumvent temporary bans with new accounts.

Folks, please don't pick stupid crap like that to be the cross you die on here. All we ask for is a little civility and self-restraint.

Anyway, hopefully the thread should have a much nicer tone going forward. It's okay to get a little frustrated at the sometimes repetitive questions, but if you can't keep your cool and not be insulting about it, please just don't reply at all. There are plenty of other people who can and will.
das sad that person would do that :p

Nightypanther

Jul 29, 2019
So.. playing Regrowth here, ran into problem I can't figure out. Just made essence seeds (from tossing my normal seeds into mana pool) and went to plant them, and they won't plant. It's on farmland, and has the crops sticks there, and the right click makes the movement like it's planting, but nothing gets planted. I can plant other things (carrot seeds, potato seeds, belladonna seeds, mandrake seeds) but not these. Any clues?

It's version 0.7.1 (alpha) of the pack, if that makes difference. And sure I'm well aware it's an alpha version, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something obvious here for the growing of magical crops.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So.. playing Regrowth here, ran into problem I can't figure out. Just made essence seeds (from tossing my normal seeds into mana pool) and went to plant them, and they won't plant. It's on farmland, and has the crops sticks there, and the right click makes the movement like it's planting, but nothing gets planted. I can plant other things (carrot seeds, potato seeds, belladonna seeds, mandrake seeds) but not these. Any clues?

It's version 0.7.1 (alpha) of the pack, if that makes difference. And sure I'm well aware it's an alpha version, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something obvious here for the growing of magical crops.
Yep, it's a simple thing. Need to be using "Tilled Garden Soil" to plant Magical (Essence type) Crops.

edit: "Garden Soil" is made by crafting... enriched soil? from a composter with dirt blocks. And be careful, it can't be untilled after you till it.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Try reading the quest book a bit...

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get the quest to make the thaumometer (which I already have)? I figured it would be either gold ingots or shards - neither one seems to unlock that quest.

Nightypanther

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, it's a simple thing. Need to be using "Tilled Garden Soil" to plant Magical (Essence type) Crops.

edit: "Garden Soil" is made by crafting... enriched soil? from a composter with dirt blocks. And be careful, it can't be untilled after you till it.

Ah ha! That would be it then, thank you very much.

Yeah I had got interested in the pack from seeing some Let's Plays and the versions they were playing on had them all planting their magical crops on normal soil, so .. yeah, that confused me why I couldn't do the same :)

Thanks!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get the quest to make the thaumometer (which I already have)? I figured it would be either gold ingots or shards - neither one seems to unlock that quest.
Did you actually have a shard in your inventory? Or did you just get the shard essence?

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm something for long-time followers of this thread: yes, diamondsword678 was in fact Ouroboros, coming to be a "newbie" troll in order to justify the abusive behavior which earlier today had gotten him a five day temporary reply ban from just this thread (and only from replying in this one thread, with a notice to take the time to cool off). Both accounts are now permanently banned from the forums in their entirety, because that's always been how we handle people who circumvent temporary bans with new accounts.

Folks, please don't pick stupid crap like that to be the cross you die on here. All we ask for is a little civility and self-restraint.

Anyway, hopefully the thread should have a much nicer tone going forward. It's okay to get a little frustrated at the sometimes repetitive questions, but if you can't keep your cool and not be insulting about it, please just don't reply at all. There are plenty of other people who can and will.

Lawls...

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ha! That would be it then, thank you very much.

Yeah I had got interested in the pack from seeing some Let's Plays and the versions they were playing on had them all planting their magical crops on normal soil, so .. yeah, that confused me why I couldn't do the same :)

Thanks!
I can see how that could be misleading. You should try watching some of the episodes people have put out involving the 0.7/0.71 changes.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well I found out what was causing my issue with Enderman not spawning, well sort off:p It was something wrong with the Botania config. I just deleted it and let it make a new one and I have LOADS of them now:) OH HAppy Days, oh, wait not so much, now I have slenderman spawning:p