Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I hope misspelled votes still count. Else we will have a large wave of smites tonight :D
vote coolqsuid

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
...Alright, making a fairly large change. I know, I'm a jerk. Take it up with my complaints department.

It's been pointed out that the Antagonists could still lose after they outnumber the Protagonists, be it through Finch or events or neutrals or whatever. The Antagonist win condition has changed from "Outnumber the Protagonists" to "Kill all Protagonists".

This is the way I had it in Unfairwolf. If the Antagonists feel this is *cough* unfair, by all means argue it in the wolf convo in what remains of D1. You might convince me otherwise.

Im really confused about the "Antagonist & Protagonist" Thing. Can't find it in the role sheet. Am i just blind?

Also i'd like to reveal something. For everyone that wants to know, Cause it ain't benefitting me if i keep it secret:
I have the ability: Reclusive
Whice means i can't talk in convo's. If you'd like to send me a pm. Feel free, I can't answer. If you wan't answer you need to make a "Yes" / "No" question
So i can answer it here without spoiling it to everyone :)

Also Vote nobodgy

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, is / /\/\╭ºoꍘoº╮/\╱\\ (notice the misspell) part of the game? He appeared but he didn't vote.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I just see 2 doppels on the player list, dinkatron and that weird face .

Doppels and proxies are different matters.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Im really confused about the "Antagonist & Protagonist" Thing. Can't find it in the role sheet. Am i just blind?

Also i'd like to reveal something. For everyone that wants to know, Cause it ain't benefitting me if i keep it secret:
I have the ability: Reclusive
Whice means i can't talk in convo's. If you'd like to send me a pm. Feel free, I can't answer. If you wan't answer you need to make a "Yes" / "No" question
So i can answer it here without spoiling it to everyone :)

Also Vote nobodgy
Yes you are blind. It literally says it right above the roles.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote CoolGreg
Seems like you were pming everone onii-san

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
CoolSquid, your plan wasn't that genius. If you wanted to not be suspicious, you should've sent a PM to everyone but one person.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Exedra's right. Protagonists are Village, Antagonists are Wolves, and Bystanders are Neutral.
By the way, is / /\/\╭ºoꍘoº╮/\╱\\ (notice the misspell) part of the game? He appeared but he didn't vote.
It was a mistake to (possibly) use my spider alt, as there's another one around who's only difference is two extra eyes.

The spider who posted here earlier is not part of the game. Shoo.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Exedra's right. Protagonists are Village, Antagonists are Wolves, and Bystanders are Neutral.

It was a mistake to (possibly) use my spider alt, as there's another one around who's only difference is two extra eyes.

The spider who posted here earlier is not part of the game. Shoo.
i guise the spider is gone anyway... xD

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Besides, he's like the size of a huntsman or a camel spider, methinks.

Anyways, with the drama llama galloped over the hillside, this isn't a bad start to the game.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Huh. Only two pages of posts since I was last online. I was expecting twelve.

Also, it looks like Crane's power might actually come into play on Day 2, not Day 3 as Sazham expected.

Also, I'm wondering if Squdi is actually Lecter or Dustfinger, trying to make himself his own target, then getting himself lynched for his neutral victory. If so, I say "meh, let him have it". Or possibly Fiver martyring himself for the good of... everyone, really.