Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
It's somewhat poetic that you're the first one to prepare for the Light Brigade thing.
When, haply, it may come to pass that Baron Shalamancer would unleash his ne'er-do-wells of calamitous propensities, I pray that I might be spared from such a demise.
I know well the fury of a spelling scorned.

(Read: I don't trust Shazam not to kill us on the first day.)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
It's somewhat poetic that you're the first one to prepare for the Light Brigade thing.
Hey, I spelled Eurantian's name "Eurantian" in my post, rather than "Eru...en", which I assume is what he saw I did there.

Also, does calling Squid "Squid" or Dinkatron "Dinkatron" put me at risk for walking into the jaws of the Light Brigade, even though their actual names are longer?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I spelled Eurantian's name "Eurantian" in my post, rather than "Eru...en", which I assume is what he saw I did there.
Gah, I missed that. I guess I've kind of fazed out Eruolian typos by now.
Also, does calling Squid "Squid" or Dinkatron "Dinkatron" put me at risk for walking into the jaws of the Light Brigade, even though their actual names are longer?
Official ruling: Common nicknames count as spelling their names correctly.

Speaking of official rulings, there's something else I want to clear up.

If you leave a convo, it isn't subtracted from your total convo count. I can't tell who's left what convo when, and if you tell me I have no way to verify it. Carry on.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
After a series of PMs with Shazzam, I have learned that the only way to get rid of a fully-networked Big Brother (who's not already Catch-22'd, which no one should be yet) is via the lynch. Therefore, I shall change my vote to CaolSqidu, as he very much appears to be a fully-networked Big Brother (yes, he PM'd me, too; I was his 19th PM, apparently), and therefore immune to the likes of Yossarian, Montoya, Lecter, etc.

Official ruling: Common nicknames count as spelling their names correctly.
Darn. Well, I have reason to believe that today is not the day when that matters, so I guess it's OK. Unless it counts correctly-spelled names on previous days...?

If so, I might be in trouble if Squido gets killed before the Light Brigade comes, and the Light Brigade cares about the last living player to spell a name correctly (which the rolesheet does not specify, by the way). Speaking of which, when do the events happen in the order of powers?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I have one request to the antagonists, do not kill me, I am a bystander and have nothing to do with the plot of antagonists and protagonists. Let me do my job by myself.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of which, when do the events happen in the order of powers?
Aha! Good question.

I didn't specify it because most events aren't a specific action; "No roles revealed on death tonight" is a pretty blanket thing, for example. It modifies all lethal actions.

I see now that Light Brigade, Touched by an Angel, and Unknown Citizen are specific actions. I've added them to the Order of Powers immediately after the Antagonist Kill. Thanks.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, you do. Thats what people tell you. They can be lying as much as i could. However i'm doing this publicy for a reason.