Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Whoops, I misread something. My point still works, though.

Although the Jester doesn't have a straight win with the Village, his win revolves around killing a wolf after being lynched. Why not the standard "Get lynched" condition? It seems unnecessary to specify who he has to kill after all his effort to get to that point.
I tought about spicing up the Jester role, I might make it the standard one. We will see other reactions sooner or later.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Probably frustrated about the (recurring) ghosting.
I personally don't mind as long the person make an effort to learn its mistakes.
Neeeh. Bored of pings and i won't play future 1 or 2 games due to lack of time.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Replace my game on the queue with this:
Werewolf-Law of the Land

This is an experimental game. I really want to see what comes of it.

Rules: None. That's right, none. There are no rules at the beginning of the game. It's up to the players to make them themselves. There isn't even a daily lynch at the beginning of the game unless people want to lynch someone.

Roles:
Wolven is not a role in itself. It is a character trait. This means that someone can be a wolven bodyguard.
Sheriff: Chosen by the people. Whoever everyone wants to be the sherrif is the sheriff. He makes one rule each night.
Mayor: Chosen by the people. He's responsible for creating roles. The role handout is anonymous.
Citizen: Empty role, ripe for molding.

There are some restrictions to the roles created, but yeah. Also, the people will also get to make decisions about what happens in the town. Each day, the townspeople can vote on a new rule or a new role. This can be anything, from impeaching the mayor/sheriff, killing someone, or even mimicing other roles, like a search or a seance. The limit with this is up to your imagination.

Everything that you decide to do, not matter how silly, will have some sort of affect on the game. For example, "paint the town red" could cause a wolf to go into a frenzy, killing two players instead of one.

I'm really excited about this. This sounds so cool and if it works well,it could be amazing.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Werewolf-Law of the Land

Rules: None. That's right, none. There are no rules at the beginning of the game. It's up to the players to make them themselves. There isn't even a daily lynch at the beginning of the game unless people want to lynch someone.

Roles:
Wolven is not a role in itself. It is a character trait. This means that someone can be a wolven bodyguard.
Sheriff: Chosen by the people. Whoever everyone wants to be the sherrif is the sheriff. He makes one rule each night.
Mayor: Chosen by the people. He's responsible for creating roles. The role handout is anonymous.

There are some restrictions to the roles created, but yeah. Also, the people will also get to make decisions about what happens in the town. Each day, the townspeople can vote on a new rule or a new role. This can be anything, from impeaching the mayor/sheriff, killing someone, or even mimicing other roles, like a search or a seance. The limit with this is up to your imagination.

Everything that you decide to do, not matter how silly, will have some sort of affect on the game. For example, "paint the town red" could cause a wolf to go into a frenzy, killing two players instead of one.

I'm really excited about this. This sounds so cool and if it works well,it could be amazing.

inb4

latest

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Werewolf-Law of the Land

Roles:

^

I love this