Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

INCSlayer

Nov 17, 2012
but is it a wrench with sword functionality or a sword with wrench functionality?

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Beyblades!
(I am SO sorry about that, the reference was too tempting... I miss the first season...)
Now you've done it...someone's going to write a beyblade mod. We'll have whole new ore types and magic gunk and rituals to use and we'll be whipping our mouse in spastic circles to play a minigame that sends overpowered, multipart-constructed, spinning disks around us in circles to decimate mobs and trees and rock alike.

That could be kinda cool though.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Now you've done it...someone's going to write a beyblade mod. We'll have whole new ore types and magic gunk and rituals to use and we'll be whipping our mouse in spastic circles to play a minigame that sends overpowered, multipart-constructed, spinning disks around us in circles to decimate mobs and trees and rock alike.

That could be kinda cool though.

and thus, the beyblade mod was created

Reactions: SpitefulFox

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Fresh from the twitter feed
@TeamCoFH: Per request of @TheGr8Lands tentative release date set for Friday 11/22!
Cinch your britches!
Not this week? Damn! And who is @TheGr8Lands I'm gonna go make em change their request :mad:

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Fresh from the twitter feed

@TeamCoFH: Per request of @TheGr8Lands tentative release date set for Friday 11/22!

Cinch your britches!
Cinched they are! ... Are britches the same as pants that are the same as underwear or are they shorts not underwear but half-pants? Also do I put them in a boot or a trunk and if I have more than one do I wear the boots or go swimming in the trunks?

Reactions: Flipz

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Cinched they are! ... Are britches the same as pants that are the same as underwear or are they shorts not underwear but half-pants? Also do I put them in a boot or a trunk and if I have more than one do I wear the boots or go swimming in the trunks?
You Sir! You made me chuckle. Thank you Sir.

Reactions: Flipz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Such mods are likely to use RF? I assume MFR, UE and Applied Energistics? Does it actually make a difference because TE is supporting MJ?

My current list of mods that I was told do, or will:

RotaryCraft, MFR, Mekanism, and Emasher's Mods.