Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Quick job in paint, took 5 mins, I'm sure someone that is actually good at texturing could do a far better job.

i1ZSN9Nl.jpg

Don't GregTech's wrenches look like that? Or was the model changed...?
no idea, never did play with GT that much

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Turns out I misremembered - been a while for me to. GregTech adds a blue crowbar that looks somewhat similar to a blue monkey wrench but it's not quite the same thing.

ReaperGuy666

Jul 29, 2019
Fresh from the twitter feed

@TeamCoFH: Per request of @TheGr8Lands tentative release date set for Friday 11/22!

Cinch your britches!

If you are telling the truth, I am going to go crazy til then. This mod is so awesome though, I guess it's well worth waiting for. Where's a time machine when you need one? LOL :D

Reactions: PierceSG

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
If you are telling the truth, I am going to go crazy til then. This mod is so awesome though, I guess it's well worth waiting for. Where's a time machine when you need one? LOL :D

I'm personally gonna ask my friend to freeze me and thaw me out on Friday. We had the same arrangement prior to the release of the Wii. Then there was some weird thing with atheist sea otters.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I'd rather the wrench looked like this:

monkeywrench.jpg

no mods have added a monkeywrench model for wrenches that I can tell..
Now I'm reminded of Torchlight 2... the two-handed wrench weapon for the Engineer class was a surprisingly effective toy when used for either PBAE damage output or single-target smackdown.

ReaperGuy666

Jul 29, 2019
I'm personally gonna ask my friend to freeze me and thaw me out on Friday. We had the same arrangement prior to the release of the Wii. Then there was some weird thing with atheist sea otters.

That is flippin' hilarious. Cryogenic stasis may not be a bad idea. LOL :D