Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
Rotarycraft question. Does anyone know what the average amount of lubricant you get per canola seed is?

Working on making sure production will keep exceeding usage as my base starts progressing.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Rotarycraft question. Does anyone know what the average amount of lubricant you get per canola seed is?

Working on making sure production will keep exceeding usage as my base starts progressing.

For some reason I want to say 112. I also haven't played MC in at least a month, so I can't promise anything.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Does a resource pack with lots of the mods that are textured in the resource pack consume lots of ram perhaps?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Not a lot, but more than before depending on resolution.
I used the 32x sphax texture pack for monster. With normal one I've used it seems that I don't have that freeze on the minecraft. But because I add some extra mods into my private monster pack and also I add the missing textures into the resource pack now sometimes I could get lag freeze that makes me have to force close the minecraft. I wonder what causing it then.

abobabo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a guide to thaumcraft 4 (or even better, TC 4.1) golems and upgrades? Some of them seem fairly obvious, but for example the entropy upgrade I have no idea how it works.

Specifically, I'm using golems to harvest ore and essense berries, but the harvest golems seem to stand around for a very long time before actually harvesting. Using the bell to pick them up and put them down leads to them instantly harvesting everything they should, but then they go into "passive" mode again once it's cleared.
Is this a bug or a feature that can be remedied through upgrades?

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone playing the new version of Ars Magica for 1.6.4? I am going to add the mod to my pack but am unsure if I should just stick with the older version thats been around for a while. I am concerned about bugs.

Krands

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, i haven't played since weeks.

Has someone some documentation to make biofuel, store it and use it ? I found nothing concluding...

The wood is from Forestry.

Also, should I make a topic to discuss about it ?

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Anyone know of a way to automate pams harvest craft seed planting/harvesting?
Focus two Autonomous Activators (from Thermal Expansion) on it. Fill one with boneneal and seeds (if necessary); set the other to right-click and leave it empty. Have this second activator dump its products into a chest, Itemduct, or something similar.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, i haven't played since weeks.

Has someone some documentation to make biofuel, store it and use it ? I found nothing concluding...
You mean MFR's biofuel?
http://ftbwiki.org/BioReactor
The bioreactor consumes plant matter (seeds, saplings, vegetables and also dyes such as cactus green) and creates biofuel. The conversion gets more efficient the more different types of items you feed it, up to a maximum of 9 types.
You can store biofel like any liquid in the tank of your choice, or in buckets. Most engines and dynamos that accept liquid fuel will burn it. It is pretty much interchangeable with Forestry's ethanol and has the same burn value.

Reactions: Krands

Krands

Jul 29, 2019
You mean MFR's biofuel?
http://ftbwiki.org/BioReactor
The bioreactor consumes plant matter (seeds, saplings, vegetables and also dyes such as cactus green) and creates biofuel. The conversion gets more efficient the more different types of items you feed it, up to a maximum of 9 types.
You can store biofel like any liquid in the tank of your choice, or in buckets. Most engines and dynamos that accept liquid fuel will burn it. It is pretty much interchangeable with Forestry's ethanol and has the same burn value.

Thank you !
We build the structure the same way as we do for the geothermic engines for example ?

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to get pechs to spawn quickly in monster? I have a pure node or 7 :) and it made the magical forest biome; but I only got a couple pechs once, but they despawned in my pech holding area (with personal anchor in there). FYI I play on the DeVco servers so theres no auto-spawning pechs.