Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
In thaumcraft 4 what do manna beans do apart from make Salus mundus
You can throw them into an Alchemical Furnace to get precisely the aspects you need for infusion crafting or the auto-crucible thing without any excess. I think you can also eat them to get a potion effect; whether it's a buff or debuff may depend on the aspect in the bean, or may be entirely random.

zakuro33

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to use Single Player Commands, but theres no option for adding jar mods in the mod pack management screen. Is there a way I can install it still, other than manual installation, since it won't last?

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
How do I make NEI Cheat Mode work? In FTBLite2 (for example) I have set NEI mode to "Cheat", but it still works like recipe mode. Even if I switch Minecraft to creative.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
Will "Lilypads of Fertility" overlapping "Ender lilys" cause them to regress in maturity?
(I am not interested in boosting the Ender Lilys, but boosting other nearby plants. Symmetry might make he lilypads range overlap some of them.)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Question:
Will "Lilypads of Fertility" overlapping "Ender lilys" cause them to regress in maturity?
(I am not interested in boosting the Ender Lilys, but boosting other nearby plants. Symmetry might make he lilypads range overlap some of them.)
I didn't know anything could make ender lilies grow backward... I would assume that the lilypads would, if anything, make them grow faster. I know that the Ritual and Sigil of the Green Grove from Blood Magic do, but I haven't tested the liliypad.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I didn't know anything could make ender lilies grow backward... I would assume that the lilypads would, if anything, make them grow faster. I know that the Ritual and Sigil of the Green Grove from Blood Magic do, but I haven't tested the liliypad.
You cant make Ender Lilies grow faster(other than planting them on End stone), since they are bound to day cycles. Planting them on Endstone reduces the amount of day cycles needed to mature. If it will actually detect the day cycle is a bit other story. You can by using some stuff that increases the number of block updates make sure that it always detect the day cycle and grow one step during it.

If you however expose it to anything that mimics the bonemeal effect, it will regress the plant backwards.

On that note I am actually pretty sure the Lilypads are in the first category, as they increase the number of block updates. So guess they wont harm the Ender Lilies.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Ender lily seeds regress when hit with bonemeal, even to the point of popping out of the ground after hitting 0%. Things like open blocks sprinklers and right clicking with the sigil of the green grove apply a bone meal effect, and will cause that regression.

The items you mentioned just make growth ticks happen more often, which does work on ender lilies.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
You cant make Ender Lilies grow faster(other than planting them on End stone), since they are bound to day cycles. Planting them on Endstone reduces the amount of day cycles needed to mature. If it will actually detect the day cycle is a bit other story. You can by using some stuff that increases the number of block updates make sure that it always detect the day cycle and grow one step during it.

If you however expose it to anything that mimics the bonemeal effect, it will regress the plant backwards.

On that note I am actually pretty sure the Lilypads are in the first category, as they increase the number of block updates. So guess they wont harm the Ender Lilies.
Then how does Direwolf20's insane Blood Magic powered ender farm in season 6 (?) of Forgecraft 2 (which grows a lily to maturity in less than a minute) work? Was ExtraUtils updated since then?

Ender lily seeds regress when hit with bonemeal, even to the point of popping out of the ground after hitting 0%. Things like open blocks sprinklers and right clicking with the sigil of the green grove apply a bone meal effect, and will cause that regression.

The items you mentioned just make growth ticks happen more often, which does work on ender lilies.
I was referring to the sigil's passive effect, which spams growth ticks around the player.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Then how does Direwolf20's insane Blood Magic powered ender farm in season 6 (?) of Forgecraft 2 (which grows a lily to maturity in less than a minute) work? Was ExtraUtils updated since then?
Dunno, you can apparently plant them on Ender Core to reduce their growth time to 3 mins. But that is as low as it goes it seems, according to wikis etc.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
I my mc crashed I was dead when I logged in but my sync shell wasn't used then i broke my grave didnt drop anything has this happened to anyone else if so can u tel me how to fix it

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I my mc crashed I was dead when I logged in but my sync shell wasn't used then i broke my grave didnt drop anything has this happened to anyone else if so can u tel me how to fix it
Maybe if you told us what happened.
In English.

In layman's terms: Please help us figure out what the heck you're talking about.

Reactions: dothrom

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe if you told us what happened.
In English.

In layman's terms: Please help us figure out what the heck you're talking about.
I was playing minecraft with a (semi) custom modpack (I just added a few mods to the Ftblite modpack) I was doing some crafting and when I crafted a sync shell storage (I added sync) it crashed my minecraft when I joined the game I died want to a sync shell i had made then instantly the sync shell reappeared when I stepped out and when I broke the open blocks grave it didn't drop anything and I lost all the items i had on me

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing minecraft with a (semi) custom modpack (I just added a few mods to the Ftblite modpack) I was doing some crafting and when I crafted a sync shell storage (I added sync) it crashed my minecraft when I joined the game I died want to a sync shell i had made then instantly the sync shell reappeared when I stepped out and when I broke the open blocks grave it didn't drop anything and I lost all the items i had on me

Sync doesn't play well with the open blocks graves.....

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Anyone?

Also, does anyone know how fast an MFR Item Collector picks up and deposits items?
To your first question: I have no idea.

To your second question: Instantly, if I'm not mistaken. It only works with items that directly touch it, though.

Logs or it didn't happen. Post your crash report (or your forgemodloader-client-0.log if you can't find the crash report), and we might be able to diagnose your problem.

Also, what, exactly, were you trying to craft when the game crashed? Did you whack the table with some work-in-progress item or something? Was there a creeper behind you? Am I correct in thinking that...
1. Your game crashed while crafting something. (What were you trying to craft, and what did you craft it in? Vanilla workbench? TiCo table? XACT table? ME crafting terminal?)
2. You respawned inside a Sync shell storage with a shell in it, but the shell stayed in it afterward.
3. OpenBlocks spawned a grave, which dropped nothing when you broke it. (Were you in survival mode?)

Deftscythe

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been playing a 1.7.10 map for a while and I've noticed my automated mining techniques(Mekanism's digital miner and ExU ender quarry) have not been returning any yellorite ore, even though I've confirmed it exists in my world. Can anyone shed some light on this? Could the fact that the yellorite ore was retrogenned have anything to do with it?

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
What is the "wound coil" item in Rotarycraft? Item description mention it, but no such thing exist in NEI. I tried "Industrial coil, but they don't work nor in coil winder nor in CCTV camera.