New profile posts

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Yo, Beaver. Dunno if you check this anymore but I'd love to get in contact with you again. Add me on Discord
Khel#2950
E
I have a question about your mod Dynamic Surroundings, specifically the 1.7.10 version. Is it possible to make custom configuration profiles for that version? I looked at the tutorial in Github and the files in my version are missing the custom configuration section.
mind telling me more about A Polychromatic world?
T
c:est celui avec Applied Energistics
T
slt pourriez vous me dire comment instaler le mod svp
Here, have a follow (I thought I was already following you, would’ve done this earlier if I knew I wasn’t)
W
idk who else to ask but when opening enigma 2 expert sky block i get this ... a Java hotspot (TM) 64 bit server warning.... it won't let me open the pack
What are acceptable image sizes and types? There are no specifics in the list of rules and I will not experiment will trial and error. If you do know know this then who does?
C
may i have the Archive security passcode
D
i realize your Very good with Ars magica i was wondering if there is a way to make me "immortal" or not take damage Easily or if i take damage it negalets and kills whom ever attacked me
D
i realize your Very good with Ars magica i was wondering if there is a way to make me "immortal" or not take damage Easily or if i take damage it negalets and kills whom ever attacked me
I
In game name: It_Is_Me22
Why do you want to join: I want to play with people
I agree to comply with rules and conditions
I play any mods
I don't know what expert mode is but i'm prepared for it