New profile posts

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
S
Resumed vvv I now know that that is not the max size and I was wondering if there is a way either I can have the server owner tweak this parameter or if the mod pack creator of Continuum could. it would also be nice if we could talk about it via discord not forums. Thank you for taking the time to view this post. <3
S
I'm in a bit of a pickle on a friends Continuum server and would like some help if you can provide it. Un aware that you tweaked the mod (for which the reason too, I am quite curious) I built a 30 by 30 by 46 (technically 32 by 32 by 48) Extreme Reactor. Continued ^^^
Man, I can't post any messages now w/o messing up my sweet message count.
MrMonsterGuy18
MrMonsterGuy18
Congrats on passing Ashification for most messages
Pyure
Pyure
Thanks I think. Maybe it just means i have too much free time on my hands :p
H
ZPM I found in bushes in jungle (old templ) and IC2 crops umim get up to flowers 12 level without cropnalizer are just basic flowers.
without cropnalizer can not do advanced breeding when it comes to there is a need cropnalizer to do. there were steeleaf dust and the dust drops out of the flowers.
H
on my base there was nothing that could not be explained by the NEI mechanism

language barrier
can I defend myself?

I did not use any scams to get everything out of it.
Please, I like this server very much.
S
I Need help, I downloaded the mod pack from the Technic launcher and when I press play it would load as usual, but when it was almost done loading it would close down and go into the Technic launcher. I thought it crashed so I tried again and it still crashed. This kept happening and I don't know what is the cause of the problem. Is it because I too less memory? (btw I have 8gb ddr3)
F
Fuuzect
I am really sorry, I quit this project years ago :/
F
don't know if you read this, but here you go wanting to spend the next 2 years on making a mod where would be a good start and yes i do need the idea
-_-
K
Yo, you should make a Patreon. You have been a huge help in my favorite pack, Continuum.
M
Please, if you can approve my post in tech support, I'd appreciate it. I posted it two days ago and I'd really like to get some eyes on it so a potential answer can be provided. Thank you!
Have a question: how do I make a server for the Twitch version? Is it just like the regular one?
MacAisling
MacAisling
I've never even played on a server, let alone admin'd one. I have no clue how to set up the server files.
T
Yes PLEASE approve my teach support post. I need and answer! But its not getting POSTED!
B
Can you approve my tech support post?