New profile posts

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Hello! So I have a question so what mods you use for this things View attachment 39014 and what mods you use for inclined blocks?
rhn
rhn
Pretty sure the bollards are just "Iron Walls". Not sure which mod added that variant back then. ProjectRed maybe. They are extended/retracted by Tinkers Construct Drawbridges.
The inclines are Carpenter's Blocks. The mod hasn't been updated. Try ArchitectureCraft, or make them yourself with Chisel&Bits, or even better LittleTiles which can make perfectly smooth slopes.
Trying to post a modpack bug on the forums but, " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE. "
hey bro I played some days on your server and since today I just cant connect anymore. did you change the IP or sum?
Hey i wanted to play you modpack "Golem Factory" Can you explain to me how i download or at least list the mods from the modpack
Whew! I haven’t been here for a very long time. Sadly I can’t change my nickname here to match my current one (BabylonAS).
Ki29PDX
Ki29PDX
I'm in the same boat. Let me know if you find a way?
When are you going to add people Blarian? I have waited 3 days
J
Jeremiah Brown
im guessing he may be only getting on during the weekends
V
Vaffelcraft
Ye, but I see him on the server sometimes so not sure. Yesterday I saw him on the server
Anyone know how to set up a server with 6 friends on ftb revelations v3.0 running off my own PC?