Zephyr|Mindcrack|Open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Just logged on to the server and found myself at spawn on top of the village building with my inventory voided. I'm guessing that we have just moved to creeperhost and that the player dat files haven't been transfered along with the world. Hopefully this is the case.

Also, the server section of the forums has been redone so we might want to start a thread there.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been moved to the new ip and host, the inv was deleted to force people to spawn and see the sign with the new ip.

And ill look in a bit, im busy busy today.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the server will continue as thus. We will remain on the old ip for now until the issue of the creeperhost server is solved. The bn server version will most likely be the main world on the creeper server when its up, so please do continue to play and advance. For the people who bring up the fact they spent several hours working on the creeperhost server, the solution is this, the Creeperworld will be transformed into an age, most likely.

In conclusion, please continue to advance and play on the Zephyr server at the ip of 198.12.70.7.

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
This is getting way too crazy... Items are getting duplicated because now there are gonna be basically a duplicate world. Still don't know much about what role mystcraft will play. Will it give these big towns immunity due to others not accessing it? We need to know everything thats going on. Also, after everything is fixed, it might be easier to just do a full wipe of everything including player dats. That way everyone is at a fair playing field and theres not this influx of items being basically doubled.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
This is getting way too crazy... Items are getting duplicated because now there are gonna be basically a duplicate world. Still don't know much about what role mystcraft will play. Will it give these big towns immunity due to others not accessing it? We need to know everything thats going on. Also, after everything is fixed, it might be easier to just do a full wipe of everything including player dats. That way everyone is at a fair playing field and theres not this influx of items being basically doubled.

I don't exactly agree with starting over again, but having duplicates of stuff doesn't exactly seem right. However I can say that I'd really like to fix creeperhost asap so we can figure out what our plan for Mystcraft is. Right now I'm very tempted to start constructing major structures for my town. The problem is that I don't want to find out later that I can be granted a Myst world.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019

Today Ane and Dor confirmed that towns will not be allowed to have their own Mystcraft ages regardless of size. Hopefully this should put any concerns to rest.

SSJ4_Roxas

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't recommend joining this server. The admins/owners are abusive. They go into creative mode and start hitting me, so then I go to spawn then they spawn creepers to kill me. This is by far one of the most abusive server i have ever been on. That is saying something too because i have been on a lot of servers.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
You were 'abused' for robbing spawn bank and for stealing about 2000 ingots give or take a few along with your partner Mullak99. He also goes by the alias ___Tfm___.

SSJ4_Roxas

Jul 29, 2019
i didn't steal nothing. i stopped living with mullak after the map change. If you wanna abuse someone make sure you got your facts straight.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
I have people saying that you were living with him when they raided you. You also immediately went to meet mullak's clone at spawn when he logged in

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
i didn't steal nothing. i stopped living with mullak after the map change. If you wanna abuse someone make sure you got your facts straight.
I have people saying that you were living with him when they raided you. You also immediately went to meet mullak's clone at spawn when he logged in

Just read this and Roxas got his ass handed to him! lol getting the job done Ane!

CardKeiser

Jul 29, 2019
So what happened? I got mystcraft, logged on twice when I had time and now it seems I can't logon after updating to 8.0.1 or what ever. People still playing there?

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Currently the server is still on v7 though im updating to v8 soon, the home plugin is a jar mod and has been giving me a few issues which is why we are still on v7. And I'll explain about whats been going on in a pm.

Dormius

Jul 29, 2019
Hey you guys, Dordrath here.
The Mindcrack server hasn't been up in about a month due to our creation of a Tekkit Lite server.
It is very similar to the Mindcrack server, it just runs on a different platform.
For those of you that would like to come check it out, the ip is 198.12.70.7
I'm deeply sorry if we disappointed our community in any way, but it would be great if you dropped by!

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you who are interested, the main zephyr server will be going back to using Mindcrack shortly. In addition, Zephyr now has a custom pack that is obtainable via the technic platform. It has all the mods from Mindcrack plus roughly 30-40 other mods that were added. If you care to join, use the Platform URL from the following link: http://technicpack.net/modpack/details/zephyr-custom-modpack.35860 The custom pack server's IP is as follows: zephyr2.dal9.creeperhost.net If you experience issues, make sure you try increasing minecraft's permgen space in the technic launcher before trying anything else.