Zephyr|Mindcrack|Open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Nadiin

Jul 29, 2019
I know it would take some time, but you and a couple of admins should just fly around the map and load chunks, Ane. This is going to be a mess with so many players online

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Doing a little maintence at your guy's bequest, Essentials was removed and I'm attempting to get a decent tp mod working

leon8111

Jul 29, 2019
Just so everyone knows, we do have a teamspeak server at zephyrmindcrack.typefrag.com:4325 with the password zephry for those that want to use it, ane will update the first post soon to reflect this.

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Doing a little maintence at your guy's bequest, Essentials was removed and I'm attempting to get a decent tp mod working

How long's this gonna take Ane? ETA? Just curious. Ever since the problems that started yesterday I've been itching to get back to my former state and move foreward with my base.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Well im trying forgeEssentials right now though it keeps crashing, we may just go back to orginal tp mod and just disable the protection module or not install it

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Well im trying forgeEssentials right now though it keeps crashing, we may just go back to orginal tp mod and just disable the protection module or not install it

That's what I was going to suggest. The protection with the old one sucked but overall the main features just worked.

leon8111

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to make sure you know about this!

ForgeCore BETA!
Hidden
This is a mod which implements a basic permissions API, and exposes functionality of the snakeyaml library for modders to use.
It also adds a /mods command (think Bukkit's /plugins).

Download
Hidden
ForgeCore 1.4.5-0 (coremod): Download!

Source code: Github!

ForgeCommands BETA!
Hidden
Adds commands which are useful from bukkit, such as /vanish, /god and /speed. I haven't tested them all, so this is
in beta.

Known issues
Hidden
- When you walk around near a vanished player, they'll flicker - it's an issue with the way that TickHandlers work, I'm looking into it.

Download
ForgeCommands 1.4.5 BETA: Download!
Source code: Github!

ForgeChat
Hidden
Inspired by Shortify. But I improved the idea - multiple urls in one line, shortened using tinyurl.

Shortens URLs using TinyURL (configurable - default ON)

Also makes &<letter>s chat colours - see http://ess.khhq.net/mc/ for a list of OK letters (configurable - default OFF)

Also includes a /mute command

Only required on the server.

Download
Version 1.4.5-0: Download!
Version 1.4.2-1 (requires forge 6.0.1.343 or later):
Download from github
Version 1.4.2-0 (requires forge 6.0.1.343 or later): Download from github

Source code: (if you want to learn from my mods, or improve them): Source on github

Changelog
Hidden
1.4.5-0
- Depends on ForgeCore
- Added /mute
1.4.2-1
- Added support for Chat Colours - if you type '&<letter>' it will make it a chat colour.
List of chat colours can be foundhere

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Forgecore was what we were using to enable the plugins, its in now though towny and essentials is still out. Final tests running now

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Can I get some help? I just got griefed the hell out of. But what pisses me off the most was that we qualified for protection a long time ago and we never got it. I don't know if anything can be done about this but I would appreciate any assistance that can be offered. I love this server to death but I just don't think it's fair. Given the fact that I should have had protection, loosing my stuff was not exactly legit. That's the only reason I'm asking for even a little compensation. I'll take anything. Thanks.

Huurako

Jul 29, 2019
Logged on, standing on top of a small fenced in building in a village. Didn't realize it was fully fenced in at first, and now I'm stuck, with no one to help me get out.

Great spawn place guys (sarcasm)

BenRules_

Jul 29, 2019
Server down after a player (Vondir or something, can't remember) claimed to travel 35k blocks. He actually asked if anyone is lagging, and if they weren't that they were going to soon. -_-

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Logged on, standing on top of a small fenced in building in a village. Didn't realize it was fully fenced in at first, and now I'm stuck, with no one to help me get out.

That happens on occasion. Just /spawn again and you should get out. Don't let that be you're first impression of the server. It's actually one of the best non-whitelisted ftb servers out there.

Server down after a player (Vondir or something, can't remember) claimed to travel 35k blocks. He actually asked if anyone is lagging, and if they weren't that they were going to soon. -_-

35K blocks!?!?!? That's way overkill. Plus I thought Ane said he was gonna set the world limit to around 15K. I really hope that doesn't start causing lag issues. Another world restart for any reason would kill me. (Doubt that would happen as a result though)

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
That would explain why when i went on console today the size of our map jumped. And yea there is a border... its at 11k from 0,0 ill have to check to see how he bypassed it but in the region files today there was a file for 350,000 coord region. A map reset would be pointless, the only reason it crashed was from chunk lag, I'm on now and its fine.

Update: I have discovered how I think he did it and disabled his method.

That is a glitch that happens upon a players creation of a dat file, or death. As Tnt stated a simple /spawn rectifies the issue. There is no way to fix spawning on a building or wall that I know of, unless the entire spawn was all the same y value.