Zephyr|Mindcrack|Open|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Dormius

Jul 29, 2019
hey Dor do you have access to the console? The server keeps crashing for whatever reason and I just want to make sure there's a way to restart it.
Ane hasn't given me complete control of the console, but i can try to see if i can access it. Thanks for telling me

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Ane hasn't given me complete control of the console, but i can try to see if i can access it. Thanks for telling me

sure no problem. Also is there any other way to contact you or Ane? I heard something about a teamspeak channel for the server the other day. I think it's a great idea.

dontdiehard1

Jul 29, 2019
ok so you dont have acces to the concel[DOUBLEPOST=1358024833][/DOUBLEPOST]ok what is up with not being able yto do all the commands

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Anevarez is still asleep. I've been trying to reach him but he'll wake up when he wakes up.

It's 1:15 where he lives so that's pretty late in the day already. But if he needs the sleep, more power too him. He works hard for us. :)

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
Ok come on now. It's a little late to still be sleeping. I really wanted to spend a good amount of time on the server this weekend

turcotte1

Jul 29, 2019
It is late... I know Ane works hard but could we get any info on when we can expect to go on? Like just something small. A message from Ane, etc

Dormius

Jul 29, 2019
In all honesty i've been messaging him constantly. He hasn't responded. I don't know what to tell you guys but all i can say is that i apologize for the server not being up.

Reactions: Robet24

Tntrololol

Jul 29, 2019
In all honesty i've been messaging him constantly. He hasn't responded. I don't know what to tell you guys but all i can say is that i apologize for the server not being up.

We appreciate your efforts Dor. However, the moment you get a hold of him you've gotta ask for the ability to restart the server. The status of the server shouldn't depend entirely on one person. Also, any idea how the server went online this afternoon? Who restarted it?

Dormius

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't looking good. Update Ane? I know you're westcoast as well.
We're back up Robet. We changing maps so if you could get on soon that would be great. We will give you bags to hold all of your stuff when everyone transfers.

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm awake. Yes I slept forever since i was up late and didnt expect the server to eat itself as it did, there is now policy to prevent future such long downtimes from happening. Now the orginal world map kept crashing so the current result is we are moving to a new map. If you get on you will be given bags to hold your stuff while we cross over

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
Robet if you can give me the coords to your home ill be able to get your stuff. Once we are on the new map

Dormius

Jul 29, 2019
We temporarily whitelisted the server to let the world load. Please to don't we're excluding you, we want you guys to share in the fun too ;)

Anemoi

Jul 29, 2019
People are overwhelming the server with its chunk generation so I whitelisted in temp, and ill be letting peopl on slowly then reopen completely in a few.

Fernz11 your whitelisted, tntrololol is whitelisted.
post your ign to be whitelisted so we can load chunks slowly so it doesnt crash

Nadiin

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just tried logging on but it seems that the server is still down or did i miss an IP change?