Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote eeffoc

My reasoning here is thus; we now know that erindalc was a wolf. eeffoc voted for him D1, which is a classic wolf ploy to disguise their alignment. He also dropped an early antismite on erindalc D2 - again something that wolves would do.

But RJS! If he's a wolf then how come he kept his vote on his teammate and got him sorta kinda lynched?

Firstly, get back to Shazam's posts, you damn hypothetical doubter!

More seriously, we have his claim to have been busy yesterday, which could explain why he didn't back up his wolf buddy. In addition, check the maths of the voting yesterday. In terms of pure numbers of people voting, erindalc was safe. But there was a mayor on the vote, pushing him into the danger zone.

Reactions: Shazam08

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
More seriously, we have his claim to have been busy yesterday, which could explain why he didn't back up his wolf buddy. In addition, check the maths of the voting yesterday. In terms of pure numbers of people voting, erindalc was safe. But there was a mayor on the vote, pushing him into the danger zone.
I assumed that you and eeffoc were town based on last night's vote, but that is a good point.

Vote eeffoc

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Fucks sake. I'm the legit tanner. I did fuck up originally with saying I'm not a wolf, but then I tried to be so bad, that people would lynch me anyway... which didn't work. I did suspect erindalc, so I asked him who he 'trusted', hoping he would say the names of some wolves... but... he said he didn't trust anyone ._.

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna Vote eeffoc based on RJS's reasoning. I may look into better reasoning tomorrow when i wake up

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote eeffoc

My reasoning here is thus; we now know that erindalc was a wolf. eeffoc voted for him D1, which is a classic wolf ploy to disguise their alignment. He also dropped an early antismite on erindalc D2 - again something that wolves would do.

But RJS! If he's a wolf then how come he kept his vote on his teammate and got him sorta kinda lynched?

Firstly, get back to Shazam's posts, you damn hypothetical doubter!

You're attributing a classic ploy to a new player.

I'm going to vote SO37 at this time.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The forum's back up! Finally!

Vote eeffoc, due to a) the reasons stated and b) day-endings somewhere in the range of ten minutes.