Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
eeffoc - Shazam08, lenscas, ljfa, sgbros1, SoraZodia, RJS, Vikestep
RJS - Spwnx
Someone Else 37 - Pyure

@LivingAngryCheese and @eeffoc, I haven't seen votes yet. Because of the forum's unexpected downtime, I'm at a loss at what to do... luckily you've still got grace smites.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Popping in to say LAC at least had all day to cast a vote. He was definitely here earlier. eeffoc though didn't pot all day.

I'd say if they show up in the next hour or two give the grace smite back. If they don't, they lose it. Their votes wouldn't have made a difference anyways so the smiting is the only thing that's affected by the downtime.

Reactions: Eruantien

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
END OF DAY 2

(9) eeffoc -
Shazam08, lenscas, ljfa, sgbros1, SoraZodia, RJS, Vikestep, Someone Else 37
(1) RJS - Spwnx
(1) Someone Else 37 - Pyure

{@LivingAngryCheese, pending his return, has lost a grace smite!}
{@eeffoc, pending his return, has lost a grace smite!}

The overwhelming majority of the remaining townspeople were convinced of Chairman Eeffoc's lycanthropic allegiance, and so brought him to the gallows. An unused shield fell from his cloak as his body swung from the beams...

In the morning, it was discovered that the wolves had again attacked, leaving nothing but a trail of blood from their latest victim.

eeffoc was lynched! They were a Blacksmith!
Vikestep was eaten! They were a Scryer!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Annnd because those didn't work... @LivingAngryCheese @eeffoc

barley
I too am a fan of the barley.
Item_Barley_(Natura).png

Back to the grave I go!

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Bleh. since i'm bored i'll spice things up.

I'm the claymore and i've killed nojr. Do whatever you want with that info.

I'm not afraid of death either since my win condition has been fulfilled.

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Bleh. since i'm bored i'll spice things up.

I'm the claymore and i've killed nojr. Do whatever you want with that info.

I'm not afraid of death either since my win condition has been fulfilled.
i-want-you.jpg

Over and out...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Our wolves is probably someone that was voting for eeoffoc, since it would have been an easy extra kill.

RJS is likely innocent based on the vote tally from the night before.

My defense was that my vote was the first vote for erindalc that was not an antismite, and it was backed up by my own anaysis of the players.

Which leaves us with Shazam, lenscas, ljfa, sgbros, and Someone Else as possible wolfs. Er, not sure if this was helpful or not...

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Real quick, those who did not use their powers last night due to the forum's outage will be allowed to use those powers tonight instead. I missed quite a few roles' actions IIRC.

And no, I won't ping people publicly. :p
(I've made the mistake of publicly pinging people before. It's not pretty.)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so I just read through the whole thread to get a feel for people.

Pyure: I'm pretty comfortable that he's a townie. He's challenging, trying to promote discussion and debating.
SpwnX: I'm happy to take his claim of Claymore at face value. He comes across as not being bothered about the vote, and he originally made a fake vampire claim.
Shazam: If he's a wolf, he is tryharding like nothing else. Too many quotes and effort in his posts to be trying to merely hide as a townie.

Sora: Lower on discussion levels, but still showing an attempt to target wolf players. May be faked, but I can roll with it for now.
SE37: Very little input, but nothing screams wolf. My gut says neutral, maybe the Vampire who bit Pyure N1?
lens: Contributing and discussing, I'm fairly happy right now. Did change his vote off erin though, so stays here for now.

sg: Oh dear... Anybody antismiting at this stage of the game clearly has no interest in a town win. Hopped right on the eeffoc wagon as soon as it got going, probably as a result of Pyure calling him out. I'm calling wolf.
ljfa: Another serial antismiter, who originally antismited erin before switching off when the wagon began to roll. My other wolf candidate.

And based on that, I'm going to vote ljfa

Reactions: Pyure