Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I didn't forget, I already remembered that.

The thing was, he wasn't completely silent. SpwnX was completely silent, and that raised alarm bells. SO37 was just silent enough to not draw attention.
It's not unlike SpwnX to be completely silent, whereas Someone Else is consistently the same.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm an Alchemist. I don't know what you all are talking about.

Also, I'd be (obviously) curious to hear this new information, Pyure.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Yay :)

@LivingAngryCheese, who do you think are the last wolves?
@ljfa, who do you think are the last wolves?
@RJS, who do you think are the last wolves?
@the_j485, who do you think are the last wolves?
@sgbros1, dunno why I'm asking you because you hate everyone in this game, but who do you think are the last wolves?
Fwiw the last ones could be, like, Pyure and RJS :p
I guess I don't make any sense this game.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Yay :)

@LivingAngryCheese, who do you think are the last wolves?
@ljfa, who do you think are the last wolves?
@RJS, who do you think are the last wolves?
@the_j485, who do you think are the last wolves?
@sgbros1, dunno why I'm asking you because you hate everyone in this game, but who do you think are the last wolves?
My gut tells me ljfa and sg.

Cheese could be suspect for a tanner claim, but his reactions and his attempts in the late-game to try and rationalise wolf identities place him in my non-suspicious books.

SE has been quieter than usual, but his explanation as to why seems kinda too heavy to be fake. I seriously doubt anyone would claim something along those lines solely for the purposes of a WW game.

ljfa: As said earlier, he's been very suspicious in his voting patterns. The tanner claim only ramps up the suspicion on him - the tanner effectively has no reason not to counterclaim, as doing so will either result in their lynch or a town advantage. A win win for the tanner. ljfa by all rights ought to have spoken up during Cheese's tanner claims.

sg: Last analysis, I read wolf and Pyure read neutral. I'm pretty sure all neutrals apart from Spwn are dead, so I'm perfectly content to stand by my original analysis.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My big problem with ljfa's tanner claim is he's done nothing to really warrant getting lynched. Getting lynched in this game is really easy: you just start accusing me of random shit and I'll usually get defensive and take care of the rest.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
SE has been quieter than usual, but his explanation as to why seems kinda too heavy to be fake. I seriously doubt anyone would claim something along those lines solely for the purposes of a WW game.
If anyone does claim to have very serious real life issues just to avoid suspicion in werewolf, they're a douchebag. Just saying.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Eruantien, I know we discussed this earlier, but I forget how it all fell out. Can a Tanner win this game with the villagers, or does he HAVE to be lynched in order to win?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
@Eruantien, I know we discussed this earlier, but I forget how it all fell out. Can a Tanner win this game with the villagers, or does he HAVE to be lynched in order to win?
I believe the answer before was that a Tanner wins if they are lynched OR the town players survive, but that win condition is NOT fulfilled simply by being eaten by wolves, as the Tanner role is grouped with the Town roles. In retrospect, that's another clarification I should've made before the game began. There were too many open ends, whoopsie. *note-taking intensifies*

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Satisfying either condition will be a win for a Tanner.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the answer before was that a Tanner wins if they are lynched OR the town players survive, but that win condition is NOT fulfilled simply by being eaten by wolves, as the Tanner role is grouped with the Town roles. In retrospect, that's another clarification I should've made before the game began. There were too many open ends, whoopsie. *note-taking intensifies*
The way I read it is that they win no matter what if the town wins. If the wolves win, they win if they died by lynching.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The way I read it is that they win no matter what if the town wins. If the wolves win, they win if they died by lynching.
Yes, but they can't say they've won if they've been eaten, and the town loses.