Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Pyure

He seems a wee bit talky...
Every time you almost convince me you're a villager you go do something like this. It's not even worth debating. Moving on.

Since I think sgbros is either just being a very selfish town or just being the worst played town ever, it still means he's probably town, so I'll vote ljfa who has a terrible claim. I may switch later.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, so this is what you get from not paying attention and analyzing enough.
Welp. I'll vote sgbros.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Every time you almost convince me you're a villager you go do something like this. It's not even worth debating. Moving on.

Since I think sgbros is either just being a very selfish town or just being the worst played town ever, it still means he's probably town, so I'll vote ljfa who has a terrible claim. I may switch later.
Pyure got his shit straight.

His stool is of an unbent manner

Reactions: Lethosos

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wow, um, I'm still alive? Cool.

I'm sorry for dropping off the face of the Internet like that; some serious real-life shenanigans appeared quite suddenly. The docs here still haven't completely nailed down what's up, but they're now almost certain that it's not leukemia. So that's a relief.

Anyway.
In a game with 20 roles (counting all the vanillager professions separately) and 18 players, even a single duplicate role should be suspicious. Vote ljfa. I gotta say, though, if you really are a Tanner... well done.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wow, um, I'm still alive? Cool.

I'm sorry for dropping off the face of the Internet like that; some serious real-life shenanigans appeared quite suddenly. The docs here still haven't completely nailed down what's up, but they're now almost certain that it's not leukemia. So that's a relief.

Anyway.
In a game with 20 roles (counting all the vanillager professions separately) and 18 players, even a single duplicate role should be suspicious. Vote ljfa. I gotta say, though, if you really are a Tanner... well done.
Good analysis!

What's your role? The Pyurity Imperium demands it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
VOTESWITCH: Vote Someone Else 37. I'm 94% sure ljfa is a wolf, but I'm 102.4% sure SO37 is a wolf due to recent facts gathered.

The extra 2.4% is because his wolfiness is so proven it bleeds into the next game where he has a 2.4% increased chance of being a wolf.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
VOTESWITCH: Vote Someone Else 37. I'm 94% sure ljfa is a wolf, but I'm 102.4% sure SO37 is a wolf due to recent facts gathered.

The extra 2.4% is because his wolfiness is so proven it bleeds into the next game where he has a 2.4% increased chance of being a wolf.
I TOLD you he was a wolf.
vote SE37

Reactions: Pyure