Yogscast on FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Right-click in any text field and there should be an option for spell check settings.

Shows how much I use chrome. :(

I preffer firefox. And I'm froced to use IE at work that has no spell check (which is why my spelling comes and goes)

Reactions: Mooseman9

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
Now that we can sort of understand your writing, mind re-explaining what you're trying to say here?
the quote i made was from an old argument about tekkit not tekkit lite, i didn't say technic team treats moders like shit but i cant say that they never treated them and that they never will (since i cant travel thought time), members of the forgecraft server are treated ALLOT better but normal mod developers aren't treated like shit. If the person that wrote the quote i was talking about was asked "what is better ftb or tekkit" the answer would probably be "FTB (ultimate) has more mods and it does not have as dark past as technic does, but technic platform allows you to made private packs easier" i don't think there are any spelling mistakes but there may be grammar mistakes and if there are tell me what they are i cant fix it if i don't know what is broken.

EDIT:
how can you be a "bad miner" there's no such thing. You just get bored of mining quickly, that doesn't make you a bad miner any more than me
i don't know the best way to mine (i'm at lvl 12 when i want diamonds)

EDIT2:
Seriously, cool down with the drama in this thread or it will be locked.
sorry

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know the best way to mine (i'm at lvl 12 when i want diamonds)

To be honest best is point of view and that point of view changes with what mods you have installed. (12 is prefectly fine for diamonds btw but 14 is safer less lava)

Weither your strip mining, branch mining, or just caving there really is no 'best' way as long as you get what you want and don't get to bored doing it your doing it right.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
the quote i made was from an old argument about tekkit not tekkit lite, i didn't say technic team treats moders like shit but i cant say that they never treated them and that they never will (since i cant travel thought time), members of the forgecraft server are treated ALLOT better but normal mod developers aren't treated like shit. If the person that wrote the quote i was talking about was asked "what is better ftb or tekkit" the answer would probably be "FTB (ultimate) has more mods and it does not have as dark past as technic does, but technic platform allows you to made private packs easier" i don't think there are any spelling mistakes but there may be grammar mistakes and if there are tell me what they are i cant fix it if i don't know what is broken.
That was a stupendous improvement. Keep up the good work. ;)
I think Technic treats mod devs pretty well, they just don't really put up with inflated egos which are way too common in the Minecraft community. I'm a bit worried about FTB's ethics after reading the log that Greenwolf posted, though.

Oh and I mine for diamonds on 11. I like to live dangerously :p

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, instead of arguing about...whatever you're arguing, I can't be bothered to read cookie-guy's posts, why don't you help out our first yogger? I don't know how to fix his problem, but maybe giving him a hearty welcome would be in order, especially after all the stuff a lot of you said leading to a mod warning? http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/problems.15487/

Terribly named thread, but not a terribly written post. Y'all're (that should be a word) exaggerating.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of drama?

I think all Technic Devs are twenty-six thousand times better than any inflated FTB dev. Honestly even if they "didn't know" about Tekkit (Kinda impossible, I think.) they know and actively try to let everyone know "FTB IS LEGAL TEKKITS NOT"

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest best is point of view and that point of view changes with what mods you have installed. (12 is prefectly fine for diamonds btw but 14 is safer less lava)

Weither your strip mining, branch mining, or just caving there really is no 'best' way as long as you get what you want and don't get to bored doing it your doing it right.
Phoenix mine at level 14. So much stuff.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Phoenix mine at level 14. So much stuff.

Ture.... just rember a lot of the FTB mods do spread out the non vinila ores so 14 is not the end all be all but it is fairly good place to start.

I usely do 14, 24, and 44. And mine my paths 3 or 4 blocks high. Its not the most otpiumal but it gets the job done.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Ture.... just rember a lot of the FTB mods do spread out the non vinila ores so 14 is not the end all be all but it is fairly good place to start.

I usely do 14, 24, and 44. And mine my paths 3 or 4 blocks high. Its not the most otpiumal but it gets the job done.
Nice idea. You can also quarry. Insta-cool

cookie said:
-blahblahblah-

Doesn't matter.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah it's bad for the enviroment. Or you can make a (hopefully) stable Mystworld with no ores and quarry. Good money

No I actually enjoy mining... well caving to be honest. I rarely use automated mining when I play.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
What kind of drama?

I think all Technic Devs are twenty-six thousand times better than any inflated FTB dev. Honestly even if they "didn't know" about Tekkit (Kinda impossible, I think.) they know and actively try to let everyone know "FTB IS LEGAL TEKKITS NOT"
That's a very precice number. If you truly do believe that ridiculous statement why aren't you on the tekkit forums instead of wasting your time here?

Status
Not open for further replies.