Yogscast on FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
but they aren't "burning all those fans", those fans are fans of the yogscast, not fans of tekkit. They will move over to FTB because they follow the yogs, not drop them because they follow tekkit. If what Kaker said made any amount of sense then those fans would be watching every random fuckwad who thinks he can make an LP series.

Kaker might be a smart man in some ways but he's bloody retarded in this.

Reactions: electroscape

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
but they aren't "burning all those fans", those fans are fans of the yogscast, not fans of tekkit. They will move over to FTB because they follow the yogs, not drop them because they follow tekkit. If what Kaker said made any amount of sense then those fans would be watching every random fuckwad who thinks he can make an LP series.

Kaker might be a smart man in some ways but he's bloody retarded in this.
I would have told that to him if the tread wasn't locked also in that post cheapshot said that

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Ah that was from the really old thread from over 3 months ago before the rumor was confirmed and the yogcast started their move.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
ah so it was Cheapshot who said that... hmm, strange.. I had previously thought Cheapshot to be one of the smarter of the Technic Devs... my bad.

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
ah so it was Cheapshot who said that... hmm, strange.. I had previously thought Cheapshot to be one of the smarter of the Technic Devs... my bad.
If you put "smart" and "technic devs" and there is no "not" before "smart" my head hurts a little (or I have been on my PC for too long)

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
If you put "smart" and "technic devs" and there is no "not" before "smart" my head hurts a little (or I have been on my PC for too long)
I dare say the Technic Devs are smarter than you. You know about Spoutcraft? One of the Technic Launcher devs is one of the founders of Spout. They just spent the past 2 months or so working on the new Technic Launcher and Technic Platform. Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the Technic team are intelligent people, and they have done a lot to advance the Minecraft Modding community.

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
I dare say the Technic Devs are smarter than you. You know about Spoutcraft? One of the Technic Launcher devs is one of the founders of Spout. They just spent the past 2 months or so working on the new Technic Launcher and Technic Platform. Love them or hate them, you can't deny that the Technic team are intelligent people, and they have done a lot to advance the Minecraft Modding community.
I do not think they made good choices in the last mount while the platform is nice the new launcher Is not good. And they missed some chances to be much better.(of course that is an opinion not a fact)

PCPuddin

Jul 29, 2019
The technic pack is very user friendly and was a great introduction to minecraft mods but after a while I wanted more and that is why I came to FTB

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Before you go into the whole EE2 issue note that FTB was originally built and designed around it, specifically its transmutation system. Just look at the old FTB maps in the map tab of the launcher and note that the only reason that the current FTB is missing EE2 is that it was discontinued due the rewrite to EE3.

Reactions: Mooseman9

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
I learned to play with mods on Tekkit, on a server that had EE disabled. so yeah that doesn't hold true for all.
i played whit EE on so i dont have to mine a ton whit EE (sice im a bad miner) i get resorces for mods faster also new yogscast FTB vid

0NightHawk0

Jul 29, 2019

Being able to make a launcher and platform doesn't exactly make one classified as smart or smarter then someone else, it just means that they are good at doing something, not that they are smart in general. I could a genius in math but still be an idiot in other things.

As for advancing the Minecraft Modding community....that's debatable, they have had an influence in it sure but actually advancing it, I'm not too sure about that.

Back on topic, apparently there will also be a continuation of Sips and Sjin together, still nothing about Rythian though.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Pfft, without devs FTB would be nothing. It was Sengir that started this dark and bitter war, and I'm not trying to point fingers, BTW. Then people were like "NAWWWWW TEKKIT IS ELLAGEL." and started using FTB.

Also, may I note that now, they have perfect perms.

Kolik, it's Zoeya, (Zoey.) And Rythian and Zoey and Sips and Sjin. Maybe Nilesy, are the ONLY reasons I watch Yogscast.

Reactions: kolikooo1
Status
Not open for further replies.