Yogscast on FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
Really, you heard it from *somewhere* a long time ago. Well there you go folks, conclusive permissions proof. For the community that requires written proof of permissions to even distribute a private pack...
I never said it was proof I just told that because that was the topic at the time also now that I think about it this should not be the topic "yogscast on FTB" should be the topic

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
I never said it was proof I just told that because that was the topic at the time also now that I think about it this should not be the topic "yogscast on FTB" should be the topic
Riiiiiight. Well then. When's the Yogscast pack gonna be on the launcher, I wonder?

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I like the Yogs I am not going to get their pack. Only thing that looks fancy is the mob information and the stylized silver dragon frame. Other then that nothing is jumping out at me. Mostly because Lalna has no clue how to research and Sjin just built his house so have to wait and see.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I like the Yogs I am not going to get their pack. Only thing that looks fancy is the mob information and the stylized silver dragon frame. Other then that nothing is jumping out at me. Mostly because Lalna has no clue how to research and Sjin just built his house so have to wait and see.
Actually, Sjin's series looks really interesting, as I often watch his Let's Builds, and this seems a mix of that and FTB, so his cluelessness won't matter as much. I wouldn't mind Duncan, but when I know more than him and he's making a tutorial series, well...

Reactions: Lambert2191

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Totally agree OP. Lalna making tallow candle was hard to watch as his first batch was just a mix of stuff he threw into the environment. Funny how he the thaummeter researched. I am betting he is aiming for the goggles first so he can have his steampunk look.

Sjin knows some of the mods but is more of a designer. I am more excited when Sips_ plays just because he knows more then he lets on. I keep forgetting about Strippin and Benji doing the Rail Bros thing. If Steve's Carts is part of the pack then it won't seem as long for them to do stuff. Then again this is the Yogs and filler episodes are the norm.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Totally agree OP. Lalna making tallow candle was hard to watch as his first batch was just a mix of stuff he threw into the environment. Funny how he the thaummeter researched. I am betting he is aiming for the goggles first so he can have his steampunk look.

Sjin knows some of the mods but is more of a designer. I am more excited when Sips_ plays just because he knows more then he lets on. I keep forgetting about Strippin and Benji doing the Rail Bros thing. If Steve's Carts is part of the pack then it won't seem as long for them to do stuff. Then again this is the Yogs and filler episodes are the norm.
Rythian was the only one who actually knew a lot, and all he used was EE. Honestly, he was the only one of the Yogscast Tekkit series that I consistently watched. If he does TC3/Reliquary, I hope he figures out everything, much like he did EE. Duncan's base is going to become a wisp farm :p

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to bet that Lalna gets pwned by an angry zombie by episode 5. If Rythian goes the magic route then ohh boy. Of course seeing how both Duncan and Sjin are going magic Rythian may go tech just to mess with the plot. Ohhh Rythian in MPS armor that would be interesting.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to bet that Lalna gets pwned by an angry zombie by episode 5. If Rythian goes the magic route then ohh boy. Of course seeing how both Duncan and Sjin are going magic Rythian may go tech just to mess with the plot. Ohhh Rythian in MPS armor that would be interesting.
Duncan will be safe, only because he has quantum, but wisps; I'm not so sure. Who says Sjin is going magic? I think he might mess around with golems a bit, but Forestry is probably more likely. Maybe Rythian will realize that technology is need to win, and go tech?

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Depends on what happened to Zoeya at the end. Seems Rythian has the Ender Dragon to deal with more then Sjin and Duncan. Let us not forget Martin, Toby, Daylus and Zaltos. Of course seeing how to use any of the new mods all of the Yogs need to move far enough away from their main bases it will be interesting.

Still none of the Yogs really have messed with ComputerCraft much. I know Zoeya has but not like a huge amount. LOL any word if GregTech is part of the modpack?

Lewis "Time to make a macerator guys so we can try out these new ores."
Duncan: "WTF it needs three diamonds now?!"
Simon: *High pitched squeal* "I found bees!"

Reactions: MrAndrew420

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
OP:

Yeah they did. Well her fish may have bit it. I am betting the snowman Gilbert will be back in some way. Too bad no GT in the pack. Would be super funny.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Word is Twilight Forest was removed as it caused too much lag.

Where'd you hear that? It's still in the pack in the launcher... I really could see Rythian taking over one of those big towers... And Zoey would love the Twilight Mushroom biome.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I'm totally fine with this. As long as they mute Simon. And only Simon. Lewis isn't the one that acts like a 6 year old who thinks he's funny.
Just make a separate Yogscast forum section where they post. Only catch is, every thread is immediately automatically deleted.

Either way, prepare for the onrush of "HOw dO i FINd SPAcEshIP FUlL oF alL thesE iteMs" and "how do i download Minecraft" in General FTB chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.