Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mikiones

Jul 29, 2019
yea this is weird crash looks like all outgoing packets are droped by server , same restarted router, 3 times my Mac and still same craziness

Tarek

Jul 29, 2019
kevinthedude2000 is blaming me that i greifed him
but i did not and mikiones told me that i stole a advanced solar panel and i did not and they said that they are gunna report me and i would like not to get banned becouse i did not do this stuff

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I posted this report on the forums, but i am putting it here as well:

Tarek632 griefed and looted mikiones and stole ender chests from my nether station. My bro Ninjaroy100 saw tarek in our nether station and told him to get out. Later, tarek gave an ender chest with the exact colors of the one in my base (grey, brown, orange) to mikiones. I went to my nether base and the 2 ender chests were missing. Mikiones gave me the enderchest that tarek gave him but tarek denied stealing anything. Mikiones and NinjaRoy100 can comfirm this story.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Server should be back up, there was an error with Aura nodes, causing the server to keep shutting down.
And down again. Something is interrupting the savefile->runtime flow