Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Beta 4 is now released, could the Moderators that have been promoted to such a level, come online please? This way i can grant you access to the modrank and give you the permissions that goes with the rank.
2 more beta releases, then there will be a mapcycle, the official list of disabled mods will be posted here, and people can play hopefully without lag (we are disabling lagmods 1 by 1, that doesnt add a lot of functionality)

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
It might be just me but i think that if you relog too fast you get a constant read timed out until the next restart

Also if you dont mind to ask the server owner to enable query in server config so that players could check the server status

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is even with query enabled when the server chrashes due a mod, the server is still considered to be "up". I am currently busy building a script that will check the actual activity rather then relying on what the server reports back.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is even with query enabled when the server chrashes due a mod, the server is still considered to be "up". I am currently busy building a script that will check the actual activity rather then relying on what the server reports back.
so can i check if the server is up as of now?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
The server would report that its up in any case, because we are using software the depends on the query. Dont think you can query it externally tho, since we do have some protections in place for unauthorized access

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
no want i want to ask is is the server up as of NOW cuz i am getting end of streams since my 1st post

Also I would want to comment that i dont think the Grief Protection is working for me. I know what to do just that when i equip a goldens hovel it doesnt tell me what to do and when i right click nothing happends. I would also want to know if the status of the configs on Grief Protection encompassed the Iron Chests mod yet cuz as far as i read it is able to manually add in chests blocks for mods and also explosives blocks for mods.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
And the status of Grief Protection on modded blocks ? It would save up on time to not need to build a house around your chests to prevent stuff from getting looted

Also do you mind adding aimple TPS plugin so we can check on the server tick rate since ticks are important to machines as we can estimate time to completion

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
You can extend your protection with a golden shovel, and we DO have a log system in place in case of grief.

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
Problem i have is that i CANNOT do anything with the golden shovel. Rightclicking Does NOTHING. neither does the stick on checking regions work on me

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, that might be a permission error, when the server comes back up, please hop on and ill see if we can fix it together

Azarias59

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server have any cities?[DOUBLEPOST=1359418192][/DOUBLEPOST]If not, are you members open to having a city built?

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
The server has no cities, and you are allowed to build your own city. There will be a mod in the next beta that will help you build a city.

infecteddave

Jul 29, 2019
I believe this is a great server to play on I have currently been playing on this server for hours a day, I can't wait until it is out of beta.