Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
This server is epic. If you were greifed then it was an isolated insident. I have never been griefed. Also, i see admins on all the time. Besides, they have lives too.

ShadowHunter12

Jul 29, 2019
This is the second time i have been greifed, in 3 weeks time. First time i had to wait a week before i could get anything back.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that we, the administration do not have time to monitor 24/7 the server. We have 4 active admins, but most of the time, they are online at the same time, then you have me, who is busy manually upgrading the server to 1.4.5. which btw has succeeded. (We are running 2 seperate servers atm, to test everything).
We just recruited 2 new moderators, this should recude the ammount of grieving.

The problem however, is the inexperience that our admins have with the commandsplugin, (region protection in particular). I have been busy training them, but I am also busy with 10 items other things, including; porting ftb1.4.2 to bukkit, whereas the prebuild is done. Studying for my 73-640 exam, and busy coding my own mod for 1.4.5.

ShadowHunter12

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I could join your team? I have experience administrating game servers before, (not much with minecraft, yet) I have had prior expierence with region plugin, and what I don't know I'll learn very fast, I would be glad to help out your server. It has a nice group of people, just has a few too many trolls coming on. I also happen to not have many other engagements so I could be on earlier than some other admins.

TimMinecraft1997

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo
i need help every time I want to join your server . The game crash and this shows up http://pastebin.com/wXX8BtTX . I Think it is a server site problem and was already on your server and I have a electrik jetpack and a batpack in my inventory. So i want to ask you to delet my player stats and give me wen i am on the server agin my jetpack and batpack back, please.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Playerfile wiped, until one of the Admins hops on, you will not be able to get your items back tho. But good luck playing on the server again.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
I read that some people had this issue as well, and fixed it, the moment they logged in did /home. Can you try this first before i wipe your playerfile?

Pure_wheet

Jul 29, 2019
happened again D= can you copy the file that needs to be deleted before you delete or its deletes its self?

ShadowHunter12

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, what block protection plugin, functional or not, do you have on the server if any exist? Also just out of curiosity, what other ones do you have on it