Worst teacher you've ever had?

acker

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, sure :) What's not to love about swearing? :)

tumblr_mf6mt2CemP1rq7m75o2_400.gif

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
How does that make them a plague!?!?!?
It's...diffrent....I know that in england people do care when you swear but here...everyone cares...we basically never swear (some dumbasses do swear, but they're a minority)...cursed words are...cursed...it's...weird...we're al weird...

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Do not feed the trolls. The amount of xenophobia in this one is exorbitant.
I hope you're kidding. Even though I understand you may take my comments as xenophobic, I really didn't intend to insult you :p

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I had this teacher a very very long time ago grade-school or something who hated me because I was so ahead of the class. She had a meeting with my parents about how ahead of the class I was and she thought that because I would not learn anything (no duh I know it all) and not move on to the next grade (wtf?). She would single me out on every question and I would always answer them right and she'd be pissed and make some comment on how I wasn't paying attention and got lucky (for the millionth time! :p ). We had some arguments and I challenged some of her teachings (I always won she just wouldn't admit it) so I moved to the next grade and I had the nicest teacher but for the rest of the year whenever I would see her in the Hallways she would say something about how I was probably falling behind and would come back any day. (I was he smartest kid of the class in the grade ahead)

Some stuff might be a little off because this was a very long time ago.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Senior year in high school. English. First day of class the teacher tells us that if we get too loud she'd "turn off the light, raise her hand, and wait for us all to get quiet and raise our hands as well." I busted out laughing. The rest of the class followed.

Same teacher 2 months in(She's about 5 months pregnant). She had us copying 100 or 200 lines out of Canterbury Tales to annotate them, evaluate them, etc. I didn't feel like doing it, so I didn't. We weren't expecting to turn it in anyway. After everyone finished we went over them orally. I answered about 3/4's of the questions about the annotations, meanings, etc. after only reading them. She then proceeded to take them up and when she found I hadn't done the assignment she sent me out in the hall to have a talk with. She promptly came out and decided to start crying telling me she should send me to the office for being so disobedient, disrespectful, etc. I had to try so hard not to laugh in her face.

Last edited:

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I had this teacher a very very long time ago grade-school or something who hated me because I was so ahead of the class. She had a meeting with my parents about how ahead of the class I was and she thought that because I would not learn anything (no duh I know it all) and not move on to the next grade (wtf?). She would single me out on every question and I would always answer them right and she'd be pissed and make some comment on how I wasn't paying attention and got lucky (for the millionth time! :p ). We had some arguments and I challenged some of her teachings (I always won she just wouldn't admit it) so I moved to the next grade and I had the nicest teacher but for the rest of the year whenever I would see her in the Hallways she would say something about how I was probably falling behind and would come back any day. (I was he smartest kid of the class in the grade ahead)

That is horrible D:

trajing

Jul 29, 2019

Story of my life.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
There was this one incident where I didn't copy the homework on the last slide of her powerpoint presentstion cuz i was so busy making notes (doodling). So i asked if she could turn it on for just a sec. She said to ask someone for the homework. When I asked the people next to me, she told me to stay after school for talking... ok.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking