Worst nether spawn ever?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I imagine the only worse spawn that than is in lava, go back and bring a few dozen stack of sand and gravel with you :D

Eidt - actually you only need 1 stack to get down - a lot to get back up unless you make another portal.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Then, along comes a Ghast, boom, no more platform.

I once had a nether portal spawn underneath a number of lava source blocks in the ceiling. Didn't notice at first, until I looked behind me and there's all this lava burning my heels. Had to damn that up quick before I lost my portal.

TheCivilian

Jul 29, 2019
I spwaned on a gravel platform above a lava lake. All the gravel fell away and since I left my jetpack in my MFSU I died

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
I imagine the only worse spawn that than is in lava, go back and bring a few dozen stack of sand and gravel with you :D

Eidt - actually you only need 1 stack to get down - a lot to get back up unless you make another portal.
I just went out with blocks and dropped down cause I had longfall boots and I made a linking book to there

Kinsata

Jul 29, 2019
On Mindcrack here, had a similair spawn in the nether. We were about 10 blocks below the top bedrock with a huge lava lake directly below us.

Couldn't do much until I got my jetpack. :D