Whitelist Server World of FTB|Direwolf20|18+|Mature|Anti-Grief|15 Slots|10GB Ram|Whitelisted|PvE/Survival - CLOSED -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aidoboy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh oops, please ignore this until you are accepting again. Could you pease put that you are not accepting on the main thread?
IGN: Aidoboy
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Once, but please read below.
If yes then please state why: I was once banned from Lord of the Craft for no reason whatsoever, I was destroying a fence in an area that had been regioned for me by a mod, and my best guess was that another mod was trying to ban someone using a shortened Username that was closer to mine than the target's.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Some, and I will be practicing whirl I wait for a response to this app.
Why would you like to join this server?: I want to join a server that was a good community, and this looks like what I want.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Its already on the main thread ;)
Look at the bottom.
Also to the players:
Server is back up, please read MOTD !

robin4sen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:robinvv
Have you ever been banned from a server?:no
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:yes me and thibauldz have played alot of mindcrack and ultimate
Why would you like to join this server?:we are looking for a fun and grief free server this one seems to be it

IGN:thibauldz
Have you ever been banned from a server?:no
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:yes me and robin have played alot of mindcrack and ultimate
Why would you like to join this server?:we are looking for a fun and grief free server this one seems to be it

we are both from the netherlands

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bsc122
Have you ever been banned from a server?:No
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have played tekkit for a long time now and also the mindcrack modpack of FTB, So i know a lot about the basic mods like ic2,buildcraft and all the basic stuff.
Why would you like to join this server?: I am searching for a good server with a nice and helpful community and this server seems nice

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
server is back up. it crashed realy hard dunno why yet.will check it out later. i informed tt to send me email when it happens

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
Jiggy or TTT, whoever reads this.

I know that steve's carts has been very buggy on our server, and due to a bug I have lost a very expensive cart. I have decided not to replace it knowing that the bug will most likely reoccur, so I ask that one of you can possibly rebate my resources. If either of you can, it would be greatly appreciated.

To anyone else on the server.

Don't bother your time with Steve's carts, although it is a great mod, it has many major SMP bugs which still need to be ironed out.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Have yo ever been banned from a server?: Nope.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes i am very familiar with Redpower2, IC2 and Build-craft + Forestry. I have been playing F.T.B for about a year and played Tekkit for almost 2 years before. I have been an avid Miner since Beta and love to create factories.
Why would you like to join this server?: I like the fact that the rules and banned times are all that i agree with. I also like small communities so that we can build together if wanted. Other then that i don't have a reason why you should or shouldn't have me on the server.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
mighty send me a pm with all the details about the bug. so i can check it out later for you

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
It happened again, but I now know the problem.
On my tree farm, part of the rail wasn't chunk loaded, so the cart encountered a glitch going from a chunk loaded area to a non chunk loaded area.

Could you perhaps refund my cart once more?

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to say this but the first person on the server has been banned.
killoflen - Oversized quarry and in the overworld!

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MW1000
Have you ever been banned from a server?: a normaal mc server yes but ftb or tekkit never
If yes then please state why: just trolling fore fun whit friends but i only do that in mc if i am bord.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: yes i play it on single play a lot
Why would you like to join this server?: just love feed the beast and like to play at a server and look at other to what the build and help them out
more info
from holland ±)

Fruxloid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fruxloid
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why: ---
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I am obsessed with Thaumcraft
Why would you like to join this server?: To be able to make new friends and have fun!

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Jiggy - There seems to be a problem with the server, I have six soul shards and they seem to be exhibiting some unusual behaviour, I know for a fact that it was switched off when I left yesterday but now there seems to be thousands of mobs spawned in and lagging the server.

Could you get on at some point and kill all hostile mobs please?

Sorry for the trouble, I will make sure I break them every time I leave the server from now on.

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to tele away from the area and everything despawned, I will def destroy them every time from now on.

I have put a 'dead switch'on it so I can disable it manually as well as wireless.

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
My biofuel plant is trying to kill me.

Whenever I go near to my biofuel base, I begin to receive spontaneous damage at roughly a heart a second. As you can probably guess, this is a real nuisance.
If this is some funny prank made by someone, I urge them to confess to it, because if you admit it up front, I will be significantly less mad.

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
Upon further investigation (with the help of Highlanderdk), I think I am being trolled by an MFFS forcefield. On top of everything else, it has also killed me, destroying my entire inventory and possibly worse, my tree cutter cart has been destroyed/stolen.

TTT

Jul 29, 2019
Upon further investigation (with the help of Highlanderdk), I think I am being trolled by an MFFS forcefield. On top of everything else, it has also killed me, destroying my entire inventory and possibly worse, my tree cutter cart has been destroyed/stolen.

It was your fuel engine. Explosion are disable and when a engine try to explode he explode non-stop. (your base is safe now btw)