Whitelist Server World of FTB|Direwolf20|18+|Mature|Anti-Grief|15 Slots|10GB Ram|Whitelisted|PvE/Survival - CLOSED -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arjun623
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why: ~
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have been playing ftb for about 4 months and i tried playing the Mindcrack and Ultimate Packs, but Gregtech sucks so im done with that.
Why would you like to join this server?: I am hopefully looking to record a LP series and its not as much fun on a SP world so I hope to be able to record on this server :p

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexander_18
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, i checked mcbans to make sure :)
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:Yes, i have tons of experience, there are a few mods i havnt touched yet but hope to with guidance from people that have.
Why would you like to join this server?:I am getting bored working on sp and hope to work with some people on some awesome creations!

NVM didnt know it was 18+

Hottheadliberty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hottheadliberty
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No Sir i have never played on a server
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have been using the modpack for a few months now. I also used Technic pack... until i found out the bad things about them. I watch the New direwolf20 videos every morning so i can learn as much as possible.
Why would you like to join this server?: I have been wanting to try server play for quite sometime now but i cant stand the thought of greifers. i would to be a part of a community and contribute my ideas to those that are interested. as well as see how my creativity stacks up against others in a friendly way.

Question; is this straight up DW20 modpack or can we have some mods added... i have the following but have no problem disabling them if needed, treecapitator, CJB moreinfo, enchantview, and optifine.

warantew993

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warantew993
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have been using the modpack for around two-three monts. I used to play the Technic pack.
Why would you like to join this server?: i want a place to play and be part of an community that isnt composed by greifers and im getting really tired of singleplayer

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killoflen
Have you ever been banned from a server?: I did twice
If yes then please state why: i made a mob spawner and a sand generator (wich wasn't even working)
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I've been playing along with direwolf since his season 3 and never stopped from then. When FTB came along i started using that.
Why would you like to join this server?: Because i want to join a nice community to share ideas and just have fun :). I also like servers that don't ristrict everything and trusts it's players. The location is also very good for me because i live in Belguim.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Arjun623, warantew993, killoflen. Welcome to the server !

hottheadliberty to answer your question: its straight up DW20 ;) Let me know if still interested or not.

Also to note: Applications are closed for now. Will let know when we will accept people again !

Hottheadliberty

Jul 29, 2019
Arjun623, warantew993, killoflen. Welcome to the server !

hottheadliberty to answer your question: its straight up DW20 ;) Let me know if still interested or not.

Also to note: Applications are closed for now. Will let know when we will accept people again !
Yes i am still very much interested.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok you are the last one that will be whitelisted for now.
Will add you on the whitelist when i am home. Am at school at the moment ;)

Hottheadliberty

Jul 29, 2019
quick question are we going to be using the Minecraft chat in game or is there another preferred method? (teamspeak or such?)

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
U can use minecraft chat, we also have a TS3 server.
Ip is at a sign at spawn next to the rules monitor ;)
U should also be whitelisted by now, a helper on the server took care of it :)

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we can update the server?
The pack has updated, it now has the latest XyCraft mod with the tanks and stuff.

Ceredwynwolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JeditOjanen
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why: -
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Some but not a lot. Still learning.
Why would you like to join this server?: Emiya is trying to get me hooked on them and so far it's working.

UltraBrownies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KidKiggz
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Not that I know of.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have meddled around with a lot of the mods and I can say I am very familiar with them.
Why would you like to join this server?: One of the servers I just played on got rolled back so I lost a good amount of stuff and I really want to join a very mature server and hopefully start a lets play on my youtube account :D

impossibl4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Impossible4
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, not that I am aware of.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes. I've been following Direwofl20 since 1.1 lp, and I have 1000+ hours clocked on minecraft
Why would you like to join this server?: Because singleplayer got boring, and I want to see the full potential of other people's ideas with the mods.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to the 2 above me. Server is currently not accepting any applications.

Also note to the players: Server is currently down due to crash on startup. Working hard to fix it. Please have patience

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
All who where on the whitelist will be whitelisted.
We are just fixing atm some issues we having.
No worry