Whitelist Server World of FTB|Direwolf20|18+|Mature|Anti-Grief|15 Slots|10GB Ram|Whitelisted|PvE/Survival - CLOSED -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
logojpl.jpg

Information about server:
IP: -CLOSED-
Port: Default
Slots: 15
Difficulty: Normal
PVP: Off
Memory: 10GB

Information about me:
Let me introduce myself shortly... my IGN is Jiggy and most people call me Jiggy and sometimes Jig. Come from the Netherlands (born and raised :cool: )
Had a server a long time ago, with a mod that i tought it was called hmod?
After that one stopped i moved over to a bukkit server. But due to personal problems i have decided to quit that server and never started one again.
But after some time and been playing on quite some servers i decided to start my own server with a own community.
I will do my best to keep the server updated and running smooth.
Also to note: We will be all playing legal, including the staff. So no spawning items ! (We only builded the spawn area in creative)
Unless i made a mistake that you lose items (As example need to reset mining age, and you had a quarry setup there)

Rules:
- No Stealing, Griefing, Hacking, Xray. This will result in a perma ban!
- Don't ask for OP/Admin, or ask for items.
- Be friendly and helpfull to other players
- Quarry's only allowed in the mining world.
- Quarry's max size is 30x30
- Strip mining is allowed in the main world.
- Do not advertise for any server/website
- Nuclear Reactors must be approved by a helper/admin. They must have some protection around it to ! (As example 3 layers of reinforced)
- Most important rule: Have fun and enjoy :)

Disabled items:
- Mystcraft age creation items (Desk, Binder, Etc)
- Every kind of TNT (So nuke, industrial tnt, etc... Tnt can be crafted, but not able to place/use)
- Canvas Bags (Dupe)
- Destruction Catalyst (Grief)
- Mining Laser (Grief)
- TNT Cart (Grief)
- Handgun Parts (Grief)
- Handgun (Grief)
- Shots (Grief)
- Magazine (Grief)
- Dynamite (Grief)

*We have the right to enable/disable/remove any item any time in game when we find out there are people abusing it (As example new dupe method/griefing) Also do not try to craft the disabled items. U will lose them when u try to put them in your inventory!

Slots and location:
The server is currently at 15 people max. This is for now to see how the server can handle this amount of people. If the server can handle more people i will accept more people on the whitelist. If not i will not accept more people. Just to be safe that the server won't lag/crash very fast. Server is located in Germany.

Contact information:
If you got any question you want to ask me about the server, or if no admin is online. You can add me on skype: jiggy-se. Do please say that its about World of FTB, or else i will probally not accept you :confused:

Whitelist (Do Note: Fast filled applications will be ignored, so better take the time to write a good one and get accepted instead write a bad one and get not accepted ;) )
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:
Why would you like to join this server?:

Banned people name - Reason:

killoflen - Oversized quarry and in the overworld!

Also to note: Applications are closed for now. Will let know when we will accept people again !

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fabhar
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, not that I am aware of.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes, with most of them, actually. I haven't really messed with Forestry, however.
Why would you like to join this server?: Because it's a fresh server with the potential to be decent, and I prefer servers with a smaller number of players - it's much easier to make friends and alliances when you don't have fifty people running around.

zavius2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zavius2
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: i have experience in the older versions of the mods but i stopped playing minecraft for a while so you can pretty much mark me as a noob :cool:
Why would you like to join this server?: i love small servers like Fabhar said and smaller servers means less chance of griefing and mroe chances of building friendships

Kris1432

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kris1432
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: yeah, i host a server for me and my friends to learn, i do a lot of research into each mod, i have a basic overview of everymod in this pack. but i love getting indepth in these mods.
Why would you like to join this server?: i want to meet some new people and get some inspiration from builds and just have a better understanding of how people use the mods, and maybe teach some people some stuff. :)

mineboy89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mineboy2k12
Have you ever been banned from a server?:nope
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:yes
Why would you like to join this server?: i want to join because i want a community where peole domt grief and i can make good friends to build with

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supercupcake69
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:yes i have watche the mindcrack server play it and i played tekkit
Why would you like to join this server?:i would like to this server because i think you have great rules except one no mining laser i dont really care about if its there or not but its really good to have also id like to join because i love to build and talk to other people and not be on a server that gets closed in a week so please accept my application because id like to join your server soon :)

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jiminip
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why: -
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Been playing DW20 for about 6 months now and have experience with most of the mods in the pack.
Why would you like to join this server?: I prefer smaller servers and tight knit communities, looking to have new adventures and explore with new friends. Also a smaller server means less chance of being griefed.

Thank you for your consideration.

Teqnikal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JiggieD

Any previous bans: none

Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes, because i played tekkit before i switched to FTB. i have medium knowledge of almost every mod in the DW20 modpack

Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a small, friendly community because singleplayer became a bit.. boring for me. I like helping people and working together for the best game experience, and that is not possible in singleplayer. My DW20 knowledge and building skills are good enough to be a helping. friendly player. helping the community and supporting people.

Timezone: GMT+1

How active will you be: Alot in the weekends. medium in work days

Thanks

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Highlanderdk
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes
If yes then please state why: i was strip mining at lvl 8 in the wilderness on a vanilla server a year ago. when i banned, i ask on the server's forum why i was banned. it was begause i had come in to his plot, but there was nothing on the minimap(had rei's minimap installed). he told he had left a sign, but i could not see it when i was stripmining begause i was under it.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: i have okey good exp with forestry and thermal expansion
Why would you like to join this server?: I'm looking for a small, friendly community but i have truoble finding one, so i think i will give this a chance. I like helping people so they can get good experience, and feel welcome. My DW20 knowledge and building skills are good enough to be a helping. person. i have ts3 and some other mic chat programs, if the peoples on the server want to chat.

Godelex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackoman1999
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes. I have been using forestry Ic2 and a few other mods for a very long time. I especially enjoy the challenge of bee breeding:) I also have alot of Redpower experience and some LUA.
Why would you like to join this server?: I have always loved the idea of joining a cool FTB server rather than just playing single player to have fun and to donate to the FTB community. Also i always love to help others out and try new things!

Thanks, Godelex

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eningly
Have you ever been banned from a server?:nope never

Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:i have experience whit alot of mods i wil not list them but most tekkit stuf i can dream and i am loving RP and cc for obvius resons to automate things whit a litle less stress on servers.
Why would you like to join this server?:i can bring creations not in the way of it looks nice no i am not that good in that but i can build creations for the comunity to help ppl and guide thare ways and i love to work whit ppl to build epic things.

p.s.:i am a dislect sorry for that i see you are dutch me to so as you whant additional info or bether explenation i can sent it you in dutch

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
zavius2, Kris1432, Jiminip, JiggieD, Highlanderdk, eningly You all are welcome on the server !

Denied:
mineboy2k12 - Checking out that he has 2 different ages said in a thread?
supercupcake69 - Denied no age placed, and checked out and i am sorry but you are to young for the server.
jackoman1999 - Denied for lying about being banned, has a ban on a server for griefing.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HawkEyeNL
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: yes alot, i know most of the mods out of my head :D
Why would you like to join this server?: most of my friends are here, and i'd like to join a mature server

Jose-JMH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JoseJMH
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No and i don't want that to change.
If yes then please state why: NA
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Yes, i played a lot with most of the mods in single player. I'm best with IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal expansion, and im trying to learn how to write codes using computercraft.
Why would you like to join this server?: I've spent a long time looking for a good mature server where i can settle down for a while and maybe meet some new people. It would be nice if you long search finally came to an end. And I'm willing to participate in the community or just have a partner or just venture about on my own. Thanks for considering my application.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
After talking about your application i have decided to let you in.
Welcome to the server !

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: n12i1ck11
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes
If yes then please state why: hack a half year ago and my account was use for griefing it from mcbouncer.
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: yes i play with DireWolf20 in my single play world
Why would you like to join this server? I am looking for a close knit group of people to play with and somewhere to have some fun.

mightyjake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mightyjake
Age: 15 (underage, I know, but Fabhar can vouch for me here.)
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Not that I know of.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: Many of the mods I am well versed in, most particularly Railcraft and Forestry. Mods like Twilight Forest, Thaumcraft and Xeno's Reliquary are still very alien to me, and I tend not to delve into them too much. One of my favourite mods in the pack would have to be Redpower 2, just because I like the gem tools.
Why would you like to join this server?: A few of my friends from other servers are here. (Fabhar and JiggieD) I wish to continue playing with the Direwolf20 pack alongside them, make new friends and further develop my mod knowledge. Also, Fabhar needs me as he is aesthetically braindead when it comes to building. :p