Whitelist Server World of FTB|Direwolf20|18+|Mature|Anti-Grief|15 Slots|10GB Ram|Whitelisted|PvE/Survival - CLOSED -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Have sended a few people a pm about their application, those who didnt received one will not be accepted.

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Jiggy! Remember me?

IGN: freelancer_12345
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, never
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: I have had experience with all mods up until the V5 pack which i have not been on yet due to me being on mindcrack for a while
Why would you like to join this server?: Need to find a new server, saw you were hosting and remembered how friendly the community was with you in it. I would like to build in a town where we can share some resources (permission asked of course) and make a lovely home.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Updating server to 5.2.1
Will update this post as soon as its done :)
And its done updating :)

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
I am realy sorry to say this guys but:
This will be the last month the server will be online.
Due to again personal problems (Not small ones.....) don't have the money nor time to run and take care of the server.
I want to thank you all for the new experience and to all the people that helped me out with the server.
I will drop by now and then in the server, but won't be a lot.
Thanks again to all the members in the server who wanted to joined the server, and who are still in here !
Take care all, hope we will 1 day meet again in some server

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
i haven''t been banned ever
N/A
i have allot of experience with the mods because iam not i great builder (iam not bad but not great) so i searched for things to do and so i came in the mods, ic1 ee1 so i know my way arund
i want to play on your server to do a youtube lets play, and because a server i used to play on isn''t fun anymore

Jiminip

Jul 29, 2019
Hope everything works out for you Jiggy, sorry to see the server close, take care bud.

sir_stedin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sir_stedin
Age: 15 nearly 16 i fill mature for my age yes im stii at school but i do voulnter work at my local farm and riding stable and get treated like a adult
Where are you From?: england
why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a nice server i want to build impressive things i want to make a farm useing forestry and make it like the farm of the server. and starting to hate single player
How much do you play?: I try to play every day because if school and voulnter work and horse rideing i dont all ways get time.
Favorite mod?: forestry, i looked greatly into it. i all so know everything about IC2 and BC

Email- [email protected]

Tornadozack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tornadozack
Have you ever been banned from a server?:Yes
If yes then please state why:eek:nly because my brother was messing on my account...since then i changed the password
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?:Yes and i love them all...i haven't tried all though but i wish to try the twilight :D
Why would you like to join this server?: Because it seems like an awesome one...

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
jiggy the reason i was not on since the easter holiday was begause my laptop burned off and i could not contact you to tell it

my laptop is now fixed

coolzman99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProGamerZ99
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: All of them, I pretty much am a master of FTB
Why would you like to join this server?: Because I am looking to play with others, but not immature people who will grief, and cuss me out, etc.

Xwing14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xwing14
Have you ever been banned from a server?: NO and i hope to never get bannd
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: ALL of them
Why would you like to join this server?: To play with my friends

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:brulex13
Have you ever been banned from a server?: once
If yes then please state why: i abused a dupe bug and got banned week later got unbanned and got promoted to bug/exploit searcher/fixer
Have you had experience with any of the mods in the modpack?: yes i've been playing these mods for about 6 months and i'm still learning
Why would you like to join this server?: i want to join the server to share my knowledge to the other players and learn stuff from the other players to and i prefer small whitelisted servers because the staff/players are more polite then the open server are