Whitelist Server Wolfstone FTB|Monster 1.0.9 Beta|Whitelist|TS3|Mature|Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Username: blastedsura
Country of residence: Portugal
Why do you want to join?: Last server I was in started dying slowly, to the point that it would look like single player lol Didn't help that I was one of the few from Europe there, dang timezones! Server and a bunch of players from UK here, so we got the same timezone :D
Past notable experience (Not important): Minecraft since beta, modded minecraft started a bit before FTB was released :)
How many rules are there?: 10
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes, and I don't really mind if there are any map resets :p

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Sunday 16th. 7pm GMT (2pm EST)

The time above is the decided date for our Ender Dragon Ender event. We'll all suit up and travel to the End in unison to slay the dragon together. Everyone do your best to be there in time so as many people can join as possible!

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JyrasiQ
Country of residence:US east
Why do you want to join?: looking for a friendly server
Past notable experience (Not important): have unleashed and monster experience
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yes

Zoom Zee

Jul 29, 2019
Username: zarudny95
Country of residence: Canada
Why do you want to join?: Bored of gaming by myself, just looking to enjoy the game with others
Past notable experience (Not important): lots of minecraft
Suggestions (Optional): maybe add Ars magica 2

flanneltrees

Jul 29, 2019
Adox, try my username with no caps... flanneltrees804

Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1392492706][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what is the PW for the teamspeak server?

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Econom1c
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: My friends already play and asked me to come join in with them, I also enjoy long walks on the beach and oh.. wrong post
Past notable experience (Not important): Been a server admin on TNC The noodlescraft servers, (youtube them for proof)
How many rules are there?:10
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: I do!
Username: blastedsura
Country of residence: Portugal
Why do you want to join?: Last server I was in started dying slowly, to the point that it would look like single player lol Didn't help that I was one of the few from Europe there, dang timezones! Server and a bunch of players from UK here, so we got the same timezone :D
Past notable experience (Not important): Minecraft since beta, modded minecraft started a bit before FTB was released :)
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes, and I don't really mind if there are any map resets :p
Username: JyrasiQ
Country of residence:US east
Why do you want to join?: looking for a friendly server
Past notable experience (Not important): have unleashed and monster experience
Suggestions (Optional):
Username: zarudny95
Why do you want to join?: Bored of gaming by myself, just looking to enjoy the game with others
Past notable experience (Not important): lots of minecraft
Suggestions (Optional): maybe add Ars magica 2
We're thinking of adding it after the reset once Monster is more stable. It all depends on what everyone wants.
Adox, try my username with no caps... flanneltrees804

Thanks.
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 8:31 PM ---
Also, what is the PW for the teamspeak server?
Password is inside server on a sign near spawn. To avoid random people joining in and ruining it. The new name you gave also checks out this time. I guess it was because of the capital letters.

Everyone here has been added to server and whitelisted. Welcome to Wolfstone FTB. Enjoy your stay and play nicely!

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
4 Hours left until we start the Ender Dragon event. Hope as many people as possible can join in. I'll increase the playercount limit if need be.

m3thlol

Jul 29, 2019
Username: m3thlol
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a small community of mature players to enjoy the game with, been playing the monster pack in single player and it's terribly ronery. I like working on group projects and just derping around with others, doing cave runs stuff like that.
Past notable experience (Not important): Experience with direwolf20 and mindcrack packs, been playing monster in single player as I've mentioned.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Absolutely!

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Due to problems with the Minecraft Session system, which controls server join and other things, we're postponing the Ender Dragon Event For an hour. So new time is 8pm GMT (3pm EST)

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TheEpicBuilder99
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a small, sensible community where I can play ftb with others without getting griefed. I enjoy helping others and building big structures
Past notable experience (Not important): I love FtB and I am very good at it
Suggestions (Optional): I think this server looks great as it is!
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes. I understand that things may corrupt later and that I shouldn't rage!

Tech_DMW

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Tech_DMW
Country of residence:Ireland
Why do you want to join?:I haven't played minecraft since voltz came out over a year ago. i just thought it would be nice to find a good mod pack and server to have some fun
Past notable experience (Not important): No experience with FTB Monster
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes i do