Whitelist Server Wolfstone FTB|Monster 1.0.9 Beta|Whitelist|TS3|Mature|Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
Adox, I seem to be causing the crashes, as you already pointed out and therefore this thread is the only way to ask you for the ts pw, just pm it to me if you could, thanks

McToastyToast

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ToastyToast1233
Country of residence: 'Murica
Why do you want to join?: Going to college. I need something else to pass the time.
Past notable experience (Not important): I used to run a FTB Mindcrack server. I ran out of money and had to shut it down.
How many rules are there?: 10
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes, and that the news today is that there will be Monster World resets soon.

minevolutioncap

Jul 29, 2019
Help the server says

The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.glass

whenever i try to join and it doesn't let me on.

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
I know I was just accepted and I haven't even logged in yet so it's not really my place to be making requests, but would it be possible to get Blood Magic and Thaumic Tinkerer Kami enabled on the server? They are disabled by default but I think they add some very useful mid-end game items. Plus being a blood mage is fun in it's own sick and twisted way ^^

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Username: wackoman6789
Country of residence: USA
Why do you want to join?: my old server looks like its closing sadly server hasn't been up in awhile and i want to play some FTB
Past notable experience (Not important): i have been a unofficial mod before like i had all the perms and everything i just didn't have the "mod title"
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:yes i do

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ToastyToast1233
Country of residence: 'Murica
Why do you want to join?: Going to college. I need something else to pass the time.
Past notable experience (Not important): I used to run a FTB Mindcrack server. I ran out of money and had to shut it down.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes, and that the news today is that there will be Monster World resets soon.
Username: wackoman6789
Country of residence: USA
Why do you want to join?: my old server looks like its closing sadly server hasn't been up in awhile and i want to play some FTB
Past notable experience (Not important): i have been a unofficial mod before like i had all the perms and everything i just didn't have the "mod title"
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:yes i do

Both whitelisted and accepted. Please hop on whenever you feel like it.
Wackoman6789, as you're not 16 yet, we'll be keeping an eye on your behaviour. If you behave, you're definiately welcome. So I hope you stay true to your word.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone please take note that by request we're enabling the mod "Blood Magic" on the server for a test run. You will have to enable it in your clients to be able to connect.
We'll keep it on for a while and if no problems show up and no one complains about it, we'll keep it enabled.

-Adox

Reactions: WayofTime

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
I quickly want an opinion on upgrading to Monster 1.0.9. No mods will break. The server won't need a world restart.
BUT (and a big one) the world will have sections like these (screenshot) in regions where it changes from the current terrain gen to the new one with the changes. Maybe not always this dramatic.

I want to know if everyone is alright with this happening.

8dlzz8B.png

M1190

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if it's near my place:). If it happens not that often, then I'm fine with it.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if it's near my place:). If it happens not that often, then I'm fine with it.

It will only be at the border of "old" terrain with the old generation and "new" terrain. So it'll sort of be a ring or border around what's currently generated. Otherwise it's not gonna be a recurring thing.

Fragbo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fragbo
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: I am a small youtuber who is looking for a group that are mature and friendly and, based on your description, I have found it
Past notable experience (Not important): More hours with mods that Vanilla, very good understanding of the mods and how the work together.
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Fragbo

Jul 29, 2019
I quickly want an opinion on upgrading to Monster 1.0.9. No mods will break. The server won't need a world restart.
BUT (and a big one) the world will have sections like these (screenshot) in regions where it changes from the current terrain gen to the new one with the changes. Maybe not always this dramatic.

I want to know if everyone is alright with this happening.

8dlzz8B.png
I personally think that you would be better off waiting for a more stable release

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Fragbo
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: I am a small youtuber who is looking for a group that are mature and friendly and, based on your description, I have found it
Past notable experience (Not important): More hours with mods that Vanilla, very good understanding of the mods and how the work together.
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Added to whitelist. Welcome to the server.
Oh, and we have updated to 1.0.9. It went without problems. Other than the terrain gen divide. But a large area is already generated so it shouldn't be a problem.

Fragbo

Jul 29, 2019
Added to whitelist. Welcome to the server.
Oh, and we have updated to 1.0.9. It went without problems. Other than the terrain gen divide. But a large area is already generated so it shouldn't be a problem.
I will be on as soon as the FTB download servers are back up

Tyranyth

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tyranyth
Country of residence: The Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: I used to play on a small server with some friends but all have since stopped playing. I tried single player but it just isn't the same and I miss other players around, so I'm looking for a small server to make some new friends and play modded minecraft with.
Past notable experience (Not important): I started on vanilla just to learn the basics before starting on tekkit. After that came Yogscraft / Unleashed. And now I'm looking forward to play monster with others.
Suggestions (Optional): I have no suggestions atm. Just a question about building; are we allowed to build anywhere and are there any rules on how big we are allowed to go with the buildings?
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes I do
And just a little info about me, I'm a very casual player I probably won't be on a lot during the week due to work and limited time I do however play quite a lot during the weekends.

Tommy Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TommyDiamonds
Country of residence: US (California)
Why do you want to join?: looking to play with the newest updates and some cool ppl
Past notable experience: been playin since ultimate
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yup

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tyranyth
Country of residence: The Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: I used to play on a small server with some friends but all have since stopped playing. I tried single player but it just isn't the same and I miss other players around, so I'm looking for a small server to make some new friends and play modded minecraft with.
Past notable experience (Not important): I started on vanilla just to learn the basics before starting on tekkit. After that came Yogscraft / Unleashed. And now I'm looking forward to play monster with others.
Suggestions (Optional): I have no suggestions atm. Just a question about building; are we allowed to build anywhere and are there any rules on how big we are allowed to go with the buildings?
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes I do
And just a little info about me, I'm a very casual player I probably won't be on a lot during the week due to work and limited time I do however play quite a lot during the weekends.

No worries about the casual play. Not everyone spends their entire day on the computer or console after all. Each one to their own. And the buildings don't really have a limit. Just take care so you don't build too close to spawn or anyone else. If you want to be near someone, ask for their permission first.

Username: TommyDiamonds
Country of residence: US (California)
Why do you want to join?: looking to play with the newest updates and some cool ppl
Past notable experience: been playin since ultimate
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yup

You are both welcome to join the server anytime. Welcome to Wolfstone FTB!