Whitelist Server Wolfstone FTB|Monster 1.0.9 Beta|Whitelist|TS3|Mature|Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tyranyth

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for accepting me to the server, just tried to log on but I'm getting a message from the server saying I'm not white-listed.

GreaseMonkeY

Jul 29, 2019
Username: HerrTengil

Country of residence: US

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a smaller community oriented server that is not very restrictive in what/how you can build.

Past notable experience (Not important): Rolled a custom modpack for a friends only server, Played Ultimate, Unleashed wGT, and a bit of monster wGT, Ran a dedicated server for each of the listed.

How many rules are there?: 10

Suggestions (Optional): None

Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for accepting me to the server, just tried to log on but I'm getting a message from the server saying I'm not white-listed.
Sorry about that. I added you to the whitelist but forgot to make the server reload it. It's done now though.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: HerrTengil

Country of residence: US

Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a smaller community oriented server that is not very restrictive in what/how you can build.

Past notable experience (Not important): Rolled a custom modpack for a friends only server, Played Ultimate, Unleashed wGT, and a bit of monster wGT, Ran a dedicated server for each of the listed.

Suggestions (Optional): None

Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Whitelisted and fully added. Welcome, friend! At the moment of writing I'm currently running a little maintenance. Just so you're aware.

SkyeWanderer

Jul 29, 2019
Netherlands
Username: SkyeWanderer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: Looking to play on a stable Monsters server with other mature players and make new minecraft friends.
Past notable experience (Not important): I've played a reasonable couple of hours of Unleashed and Horizons.
Suggestions (Optional): No, but if I have some in the future i'll let you know.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yeah.

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Edgars7363
Country of residence:England, Great Britain, United Kingdom
Why do you want to join?: I want to get back into minecraft after a loong break, also I want to check out this modpack and find new friends
Past notable experience (Not important): played with tech related mods since MC beta 1.8.1
How many rules are there?:10
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Indeed my friend

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SkyeWanderer
Country of residence: Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: Looking to play on a stable Monsters server with other mature players and make new minecraft friends.
Past notable experience (Not important): I've played a reasonable couple of hours of Unleashed and Horizons.
Suggestions (Optional): No, but if I have some in the future i'll let you know.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yeah.

Accepted and whitelisted

Username:Edgars7363
Country of residence:England, Great Britain, United Kingdom
Why do you want to join?: I want to get back into minecraft after a loong break, also I want to check out this modpack and find new friends
Past notable experience (Not important): played with tech related mods since MC beta 1.8.1
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Indeed my friend

Your username may have been misspelled, please check and correct it or we can't add you.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Username: rooneyboy_1
Country of residence: Great Britain/UK
Why do you want to join?: Well at first when monster was released i didn't like it to much but now i seem to like it so much more and now I would like to play with others and share some good times with people...
Past notable experience (Not important):Dont have much past with Monster
Suggestions (Optional): seems to be a good server no point in changing it
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yeah I understand

Pappagenu

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Pappagenu13
Country of residence: United States
Why do you want to join?: I was on an unleashed server that no one played on because most were waiting for pack updates. The server is now not around. So I am looking for a new, mature player based server to build on, interact with others, and enjoy the new modpacks with.
Past notable experience (Not important): Mindcrack, Unleashed, and Ultimate packs
Suggestions (Optional): Nope
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yup

CrusherTechnologies

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Crusher9051
Country of residence: USA
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join a mature, knowledgeable, and fun community.
Past notable experience (Not important): I have participated with Unleashed pack as well got myself familiar with most of the monster pack.
How many rules are there?: There are currently listed 10 rules
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes,
I understand that monster is in open beta and know that possibly future updates can break the world.

Shadow6758

Jul 29, 2019
-snip-

Name:
shadow6758
17 (actually a strange question, since people tend to lie about their age)
Country of residence:
The Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: Single-player lacks other players, and my server isn't capable of running an FTB modpack :(.
Past notable experience (Not important):
None
How many rules are there?:
Suggestions (Optional):
None, I suppose.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:
But of course ;)

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: rooneyboy_1
Country of residence: Great Britain/UK
Why do you want to join?: Well at first when monster was released i didn't like it to much but now i seem to like it so much more and now I would like to play with others and share some good times with people...
Past notable experience (Not important):Dont have much past with Monster
Suggestions (Optional): seems to be a good server no point in changing it
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: yeah I understand

Unfortunately I'll have to decline your application. We have an age limit of 16 on our server. If you had been 15 and only had a week or so until you turned 16, then I'd approve with caution. But sorry, I cannot add you to our list.

Username: Pappagenu13
Country of residence: United States
Why do you want to join?: I was on an unleashed server that no one played on because most were waiting for pack updates. The server is now not around. So I am looking for a new, mature player based server to build on, interact with others, and enjoy the new modpacks with.
Past notable experience (Not important): Mindcrack, Unleashed, and Ultimate packs
Suggestions (Optional): Nope
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yup
Username: Crusher9051
Country of residence: USA
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join a mature, knowledgeable, and fun community.
Past notable experience (Not important): I have participated with Unleashed pack as well got myself familiar with most of the monster pack.
How many rules are there?: There are currently listed 10 rules
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes,
I understand that monster is in open beta and know that possibly future updates can break the world.
Name:
shadow6758
17 (actually a strange question, since people tend to lie about their age)
Country of residence:
The Netherlands
Why do you want to join?: Single-player lacks other players, and my server isn't capable of running an FTB modpack :(.
Past notable experience (Not important):
None
How many rules are there?:
Suggestions (Optional):
None, I suppose.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:
But of course ;)

The rest of you have been whitelisted and added. Please do hop on whenever you want! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Shadow6758

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I do have a minor question. Is there a minimum you have to spend on the server? I'm very busy with school and work, and don't have much time to play FTB.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I do have a minor question. Is there a minimum you have to spend on the server? I'm very busy with school and work, and don't have much time to play FTB.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
We don't have any form of minimum. We do expect you to at least show up once or twice though. Some of those that have applied and gotten whitelisted have not joined the server at all. I don't know how busy you are, but if you show up once a week or so, spend some time building or talking, then you're definitely good.

Shadow6758

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay, good to know :)
PS: The TeamSpeak server is password protected, is there by chance that I can obtain the password to join the chat?

Last edited:

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
As the End is not yet entered, I'd like to ask those here to say what time they think would be the best for having a joint expedition into the End to slay the dragon. Since our players are from both Europe and the US, finding a time that's good for everyone is going to be difficult. But if everyone could say when they could be okay with being online, that'd be great. I myself am available whenever to do this. But these are some suggestions:

Option 1: Wednesday the 12th. 10pm GMT (5pm EST)
Option 2: Thursday the 13th. 10pm GMT (5pm EST)
Option 3: Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th. 8pm GMT (3pm EST)

Times would be subject to change. I just want to know what options would work for you and suggestions if any.

Shadow6758

Jul 29, 2019
As the End is not yet entered, I'd like to ask those here to say what time they think would be the best for having a joint expedition into the End to slay the dragon. Since our players are from both Europe and the US, finding a time that's good for everyone is going to be difficult. But if everyone could say when they could be okay with being online, that'd be great. I myself am available whenever to do this. But these are some suggestions: Option 1: Wednesday the 12th. 10pm GMT (5pm EST) Option 2: Thursday the 13th. 10pm GMT (5pm EST) Option 3: Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th. 8pm GMT (3pm EST) Times would be subject to change. I just want to know what options would work for you and suggestions if any.
Saturday / Sunday seems fine, if its 1 hour earlier, it would be awesome ;)

KaptainKomedy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kaptain_Komedy
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: Need a server to play on when I get Monster up and running, this one looks the best out of the ones advertised.
Past notable experience (Not important): Played FTB Mindcrack alot in the past, moderated a vanilla Minecraft server for a couple of months so I'm pretty familiar with general MC and some of the mods in this pack.
Suggestions (Optional): I have none.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes.