Whitelist Server Wolfstone FTB|Monster 1.0.9 Beta|Whitelist|TS3|Mature|Survival|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest I do not see why I was declined due to my age if anything I should at least get a trial with you guys to prove that I am worthy of joining.

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TJPearl
Country of residence: Unite Kingdom
Why do you want to join?: To meet new people and learn new things about the modpack from them
Past notable experience (Not important): Some Tekkit, over two years of vanilla MC and a few months of Mindcrack
How many rules are there?:10
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes :)

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Bob_Sack
Country of residence: Canada
Why do you want to join?: Getting back into FTB and I'm pleased with the set up you have here. Excited to start!
Past notable experience: Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 & FTB since Beta Pack A
How many rules are there?: 10
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Affirmative.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kaptain_Komedy
Country of residence: UK
Why do you want to join?: Need a server to play on when I get Monster up and running, this one looks the best out of the ones advertised.
Past notable experience (Not important): Played FTB Mindcrack alot in the past, moderated a vanilla Minecraft server for a couple of months so I'm pretty familiar with general MC and some of the mods in this pack.
Suggestions (Optional): I have none.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes.
Username: TJPearl
Country of residence: Unite Kingdom
Why do you want to join?: To meet new people and learn new things about the modpack from them
Past notable experience (Not important): Some Tekkit, over two years of vanilla MC and a few months of Mindcrack
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes :)
Username: Bob_Sack
Country of residence: Canada
Why do you want to join?: Getting back into FTB and I'm pleased with the set up you have here. Excited to start!
Past notable experience: Minecraft since Alpha 1.2.6 & FTB since Beta Pack A
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Affirmative.

Approved and whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

To be honest I do not see why I was declined due to my age if anything I should at least get a trial with you guys to prove that I am worthy of joining.

I could have a word with the other players on the server as well as a word with the admins if you'd like. I'm just going by the initial requirements here. If everyone else thinks it's a good idea, you can come onto the server.

flanneltrees

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Flannletrees804
Country of residence: United States
Why do you want to join?: To interact with others and have fun on my limited schedule (new born)
Past notable experience (Not important): FTB Unlimited and some private modpacks on other servers
Suggestions (Optional): Not sure if this has been done but a world map showing where everyone/everything is would be nice.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Mezter

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mezter
Country of residence: US
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking to try out MP FTB. I've only had experience on early vanilla MP. Not to mention I enjoy small gaming communities. I'm really excited for a fresh start and being able to experience it with others.
Past notable experience (Not important): Vanilla and FTB Unleashed SSP.
How many rules are there?:
Suggestions (Optional): 10
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yep, a crash or a map restart won't make me shed a tear.

Sent from my wizard cave

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Approved and whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

I could have a word with the other players on the server as well as a word with the admins if you'd like. I'm just going by the initial requirements here. If everyone else thinks it's a good idea, you can come onto the server.
Thanks I'd appriciate it sorry if I sounded angry and such I just dont like when I'm told no because of how old I am

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pufflez
Country of residence: Sweden
Why do you want to join?: I like that it's a small community which makes people get to know each other. Seems like a stable and mature server.
How many rules are there?: 10.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
Username: muphet (lowercase)
Country of residence: poland
Why do you want to join?: Im currently playing on ultra hardmode custom pack and i need something to relax on, while i dont like to play single player for obvious reason. im not rly fan of modpacks without gregtech (advanced end-game) but I found that monster pack would be better choice than unleashed pack, which is too easy.
Past notable experience: im playing minecraft since creative (a very long time), mainly on modded minecraft (i prefer high-tech experience in-game). was running prison vanilla server for about 3 months and was admin on unleashed server for about half a year. im a web designer.
How many rules are there?: 8. first and third are same, last one is not a rule.
Suggestions: bigreactors could be enabled. it's just power gen for ThermalExpansion, not cheap tho.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: it's not. if it would be in beta they wouldnt release it on launcher (like unleashed and unhinged before). I won't comment on that but im pretty sure those packs won't have major changes anymore since 1.7 packs are coming.

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
Username: puggzz
Country of residence: usa
Why do you want to join?: the direwolf20 pack is to safe and i want new mods
Suggestions (Optional): be aggressive - baby cakes
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:yes

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
So? have they gave an answer?
i would vote no, in any case as you have no possible chance of reaching the limit age within a very small timeframe, and accepting you as a member of the server would incriminate the legitimacy of the server application effectively void'ing the reason of even having a serverapplication requirement. your honesty is commendable but yet no as i would instantly deny joining any server who would come to the conclusion of slacking on the rules without proper reason, or simply slacking even though theres no chance that the wrong will be right'et any time soon.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
i would vote no, in any case as you have no possible chance of reaching the limit age within a very small timeframe, and accepting you as a member of the server would incriminate the legitimacy of the server application effectively void'ing the reason of even having a serverapplication requirement. your honesty is commendable but yet no as i would instantly deny joining any server who would come to the conclusion of slacking on the rules without proper reason, or simply slacking even though theres no chance that the wrong will be right'et any time soon.
I see your point but it says age does not equal maturity. Does that not mean that even if you are of age you can still be immature.

SamWarren

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SamWarren
Why do you want to join?: I wanna play FTB with my friend and with a nice server community
Past notable experience (Not important): Played FTB and tekkit loads last year. Could have been peaking at 100 hours worth.
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:Yes

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
I see your point but it says age does not equal maturity. Does that not mean that even if you are of age you can still be immature.
as this is not an existential problem i will not bother going in to that discussion, this is a problem with a number and as that is, it is clear that you not even slightly have a chance of fulfilling said number.
we have a number to indicate our age because we cannot number our maturity- this is the problems answer and is none-debateable.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mezter
Country of residence: US
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking to try out MP FTB. I've only had experience on early vanilla MP. Not to mention I enjoy small gaming communities. I'm really excited for a fresh start and being able to experience it with others.
Past notable experience (Not important): Vanilla and FTB Unleashed SSP.
How many rules are there?:
Suggestions (Optional): 10
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yep, a crash or a map restart won't make me shed a tear.
Username: pufflez
Country of residence: Sweden
Why do you want to join?: I like that it's a small community which makes people get to know each other. Seems like a stable and mature server.
How many rules are there?: 10.
Stable I'm not so sure about. We've had our fair share of problems. I do my best to keep them at bay though.
Username: muphet (lowercase)
Country of residence: poland
Why do you want to join?: Im currently playing on ultra hardmode custom pack and i need something to relax on, while i dont like to play single player for obvious reason. im not rly fan of modpacks without gregtech (advanced end-game) but I found that monster pack would be better choice than unleashed pack, which is too easy.
Past notable experience: im playing minecraft since creative (a very long time), mainly on modded minecraft (i prefer high-tech experience in-game). was running prison vanilla server for about 3 months and was admin on unleashed server for about half a year. im a web designer.
How many rules are there?: 8. first and third are same, last one is not a rule.
Suggestions: bigreactors could be enabled. it's just power gen for ThermalExpansion, not cheap tho.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: it's not. if it would be in beta they wouldnt release it on launcher (like unleashed and unhinged before). I won't comment on that but im pretty sure those packs won't have major changes anymore since 1.7 packs are coming.
I consider all the listed rules as different on some aspect. :p We all consider the 1.6.4 packs beta-ish since they still are getting updates that break worlds and saves. But I do agree with your thinking.
Username: puggzz
Country of residence: usa
Why do you want to join?: the direwolf20 pack is to safe and i want new mods
Suggestions (Optional): be aggressive - baby cakes
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:yes
Username: SamWarren
Why do you want to join?: I wanna play FTB with my friend and with a nice server community
Past notable experience (Not important): Played FTB and tekkit loads last year. Could have been peaking at 100 hours worth.
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta:Yes

All have been whitelisted and added to our server. Welcome to Wolfstone FTB! Any questions will be answered as soon and as honestly as possible.

Username: Flannletrees804
Country of residence: United States
Why do you want to join?: To interact with others and have fun on my limited schedule (new born)
Past notable experience (Not important): FTB Unlimited and some private modpacks on other servers
Suggestions (Optional): Not sure if this has been done but a world map showing where everyone/everything is would be nice.
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: Yes

Your username seems to be incorrect as it's not registering iin the systems I use to check players.

Taking in consideration what Gukliuyk has said as well, my decision for declining your application seems valid. IF you were closer to 16, like some others, then we'd take you in during a test period. But since that's not the case, we have to follow the rules we've set for ourselves. I do appreciate your honesty since you didn't lie. And I hope you can find some other server where you'll have as much if not more fun than you would on ours.

Adox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MrGeorge547
Country of residence: united kingdom
Why do you want to join?: to make new friends and play with my favorite mods also to help people out
Past notable experience (Not important):
Suggestions (Optional): teamspeak
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: i understand

In light of recent information acquired, you have been removed from our whitelist due to invalid information in your application. You have in 2 other applications for servers other than this where you said a different age as well as in another thread admitted to cheating. Therefore I see no option but denying you access.

Econom1c

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Econom1c
Why do you want to join?: My friends already play and asked me to come join in with them, I also enjoy long walks on the beach and oh.. wrong post
Past notable experience (Not important): Been a server admin on TNC The noodlescraft servers, (youtube them for proof)
Suggestions (Optional):
Do you understand that Monster is in Beta: I do!